Finding Out Their Quirks

So, if anyone is curious, the chemical (y/n)'s quirk uses is botox, if you put it in the wrong spot it can paralyze an area, and with extreme over use it causes death. The proper name is Botulinum Toxin if anyone's curious.

Bakugo

"Kana all I'm asking is that you put on a shirt!" I argue with her and she kept running away and I chase after her, Princess running around behind her, tearing up the house. Soon she stopped her angry little face looking at me and soon there were bright explosions in her hands, in a similar stance as Katsuki when he's working, "Kana do not even think about it," I snap at her, picking her up and throwing her over my shoulder and setting her in her bed, pinning her down and putting the shirt on her and I brush her hair which she didn't mind but she had a brilliant little idea. As I was brushing her hair and she reached up and made a little explosion, burning me, "Ow! Don't do that Kana!" I yell at her and then Katsuki came home, "Deal with your daughter," I sigh, walking out, now that he's home that entire fight was useless, I'm going to the store.

Izuku

"Danny scratch my arm right here," I tell him and point to a spot where it the botox got in it wouldn't paralyze my arm. He scratched me a in the little area until it bled and there was 0 affect... I try everything that might work, maybe our parents passed down their quirks? No... "Danny... I know you can still be a hero..." I muttered crying a bit... I failed him, he doesn't have a quirk, I pulled him into a hug and Teddy wiggled is way in. When I move away from the hug I see the little green haired boy was crying, his dog licking his cheeks, "Teddy's giving you kisses, he knows you can be a hero too," I smile at him and he nodded at smiled, tears still running down his face, "I-I'll still be a hero? E-Even if I don't have a quirk?" "Definitely," I say softly when Izuku walked in, "What's the matter Danny? Why are you crying?" "I-I don't have a quirk but I'll be just as strong as you Daddy! I-I promise!" He smiled through the tears running down his face, Izuku kneeling and wiping the tears from his face, "I know you can, I'll help you," He said kindly and I nod "Me, Daddy and Teddy know you can be the best hero ever!"

Shoto

I get home to see Shoto and our friends running around, things on fire, frozen and scratched up... "They got their quirks didn't they?" I sigh and call out, "I love you!" I yell at the kids and they all settle down and come running to me, hugging me, "Love you moma!" They all cheer and I knelt to their level, "Were you giving daddy hell?" I ask and Touya had a big smile on his face, "Yeah! It was so much fun!" "Your so bad," I laugh quietly, "Who's got fire and Ice?" "I got fire!" Kaida said quickly, "I got ice!" Ena cheered and I look at them, "Ena you melt the ice a little bit, Kaida you put out the fires," I sigh when I see Deku running over with a fire extinguisher and put out the fire, "Never mind, Uncle Deku's got it," I smile, "Ena go melt the ice," I tell her and she saluted me, "Yes Ma'am!" Ena said excitedly and quickly and soon the house was soaking wet, the cats sitting on the few fry spots on the couch that were dry, I sigh and open all the windows to let the smoke out, "We need fire detectors," I say calmly and Uraraka plopped onto the ground, "Those three are trouble," "So Touya is like me? Wanna know something? If you scratch the right places deep enough you can make yourself look really pretty or paralyze someone?" I tell him and his blue eyes shimmered, "So cool!" He cheered happily and I nod "Don't use it on anyone though, when your bigger there's gonna be a school that can teach you how to use it when your fighting," I smile at him and he nodded, "Got it boss!" "Your kids are so cute," Uraraka smiled and I whisper to them and we all turn to Shoto, "We were bored, let's play!" We cheer together and he sighed, "You have too much control over those kids," He sighed and kissed my cheek, "You have no control over them Mr.Pushover,"

Kirishima

I was sitting on the couch watching over Nishi, reading a book and looking up every once and awhile. I look up from my book to see Nishi looking at her hand that looks like her father's and I grab her hand and scratch myself in a safe spot and it smoothed out, "Don't scratch anyone with your quirk active like this, you could really hurt someone," I warn her and she nodded, "Did you get yourself anywhere?" I ask and she shook her head, "Mom what's my quirk made of?" "I chemical and your father's skin hardens, it'll make it easier if you want to be a hero to attack... But it's dangerous," I warn her and I see Kingston come running inside and Kiri right behind him. "Did she hurt herself?" He panicked seeing his daughter's arm and I stop him before he touches her arm, "There's Botulinum toxin in it. Our quirks came together well for this one," I say and he nodded, "Just relax your arm and it should go back to normal princess," Kiri told his daughter and she nodded, and soon her arm was back normal, "Daddy I got almost the same quirk as you! It's super cool!" She laughed and I smile, "She's so your little girl," I laugh and he smiled, "Aren't you lucky," "I don't know," I tease him and kiss his cheek, "I gotta head to the store, I forgot to tell you we were out of milk," I say and kiss Nishi's cheek, "I'll be home in a few minutes, you two work on her quirk control, I don't want it to happen randomly while she's in one of arms and we lose function of an arm," I say and they both nodded I walk out, "Love you Mama!"

Dabi

I was just sitting around, it being the middle of winter and the heating sucks in this run down dump I was under 5 blankets while Dabi and was on the ground with Shoto, blue flames glowing from his shoulders when all of a sudden I see bluey-purple flames glowing from Shoto, "He's got your quirk!" I cheer and he nodded with a small smile, "I guess so," He said kindly, "You still cold buddy?" I ask and he shakes his head, "It's nice and warm in here now!" "You two are lucky you can heat yourselves up with your quirks," I sigh, still huddled under all the blankets, Dabi soon picked Shoto and setting him on my lap and cuddled up to me, the flames away from the blankets. It was soon a comfortable temperature and for the first time in 24 hours I fell asleep

Tamaki

I walk into Reiji room since he was changing since it was the middle of the summer and he decided to wear a long sleeve shirt and sweatpants this morning, and now that it's noon he's ready to change. I soon see Reiji with a chicken wing for an arm and it made me jump, "So your like Tamaki huh?" I sigh and he smiled, "Momma am I really like daddy?!" "Yes you are," I smile and pick him up, Tamaki walking in the door, "Help me with him, I can tell him how to control the quirk," I say and Tamaki nodded, quickly grabbing his son and leading him away from me. That was a bit of a scare...

Denki

"Ow! Don't zap me! Rini you stay put for two seconds!" I call out chasing after Miku who was causing trouble like normal. I grab her after chasing her around on the couch, "Don't zap people Miku, it's not nice," "But Daddy does it," "Because they're bad guys and he has a license from our school saying he can use his quirk," I tell her and she sighed, "Okay moma," "Good girl," I say softly and she smiled at me, "Will you call me Pikachu now too?!" "I'll call you Pichu, a baby pikachu," I smile I pick up Rini, "And you'll just be my little girl, you don't need a nickname," I smile and she smiled, "Okay moma!" Rini smile when it came to me, "I know I just said no quirks... But shock dad with your quirk," I smile as I hear the front door open and I hear Denki yelp, "OW! Since when did you have your quirks?!" He yelled and I laugh silently and soon he walked into the living room and Miku did the same thing Denki does when he overuses his quirk, "You aren't supposed to go all out on the quirk you goof," I say and give her a hug, "So you told her to shock me?" "It's harmless fun," I laugh and he zapped me, "That's payback,"

Shinsou

I walk into the house and I see Eito crying, and Shinsou looking seriously upset, "What's wrong?" "We went to the doctors today since he wasn't getting his quirk with everyone else... And he's quirkless," He sighed but I got down beside Eito, "Hey, just because your quirkless doesn't mean you can't be with the heros and help them. You can make stuff like daddy's scarf, without it he'd have a pretty hard time without it," I say and wipe his tears, "And you can still be a police officer and get bad guys, you can put out fires or when people are hurt you can be one of the paramedics in the ambulance, those guys are heros," I smile and he nodded, "Your a good boy, you'll still make a difference in the world," I say, running my hands through his lilac hair and he jumped in my arms and hugged me close, and I hold him lightly, "I'm sorry if I made it worse," "It's fine Hitoshi, I know you didn't mean to upset him," I tell my husband and nodded, Mochi coming to give her boy comfort, "Look, even Mochi thinks you can be a hero," "I'll be the best hero I can be mommy! Even if I don't have a quirk like you and daddy!" "I believe in you,"

Aizawa

We were out and a villain attack occurred, but they lost their quirk and I look to see Shota's eyes didn't turn red, but I look to see that Haya's eyes were a bright red. Soon Shota jumped into action and I held the girls' hands and we stood back in the crowd, well this makes the trip to the park interesting. Soon the fight ended and we walk to the park, Eri who just turn 9 (When Haya was 1 Eri was 6 and Haya is now 4 and some) ran off with her little sister and played with her happily. I sit back and watch with Aizawa, "So she's like you? That's good," I smile weakly and he nodded, "I hope she'll be a hero as well," "She said she wanted to be a teacher... You wouldn't believe why," I laugh lightheartedly, "She said she wanted to be a hero, but she didn't want to scare us so she's gonna be a teacher so she can still help people," I smile and sighed, "She's a sweetheart," "I wish she'd do whatever she wanted though. She doesn't have to worry about us so much,"

So, any requests? I have one more idea before there's giant gaps in time. And if anyone has and questions for me, I kinda want to do a Q&A, but if there's no questions of course I won't be doing one. Anyways, nothing else for me to say really, Thanks for reading!