They Get Bullied

I'm pretty sure the only character that I showed being bullied was Nishi but we're gonna make a situation where they were bullied for at least a month when you and said other person find out (This will be in the kid's point of view when they come home after another day of some bullshit). There is verbal and physical violence so just a trigger warning. Please join my discord @ https://discord.gg/pTewzpR

Bakugou

I walk out of the school to go see dad, Aito already found his parents... I watch my back as a bunch of kids quickly grabbing me, which surprised me because usually they just tell me I'm stupid and all that... I watch as one of them kicks me in the stomach, another running up to me with scissors and cutting off a lot of my hair. I fight against them when I hear loud explosions, "What do you think your doing?!" Dad yelled and they all scattered as I look at the ground to see all my hair on the ground and my stomach hurt, "What's going on Kana?" "Nothing," I muttered, "How long have they been doing this to you?" "It doesn't matter dad!" I yell at him and he looked angry, "Time for me to teach parents how to deal with their fucking kids," "Dad stop! I just wanna go home!" I yell at him and run off, I was almost home and he caught up with me. "How long have they been bugging you?" "A month... Aito normally is there to stop them before it gets really bad though," I muttered and he sighed, "Your staying home until me and mom figure everything out, you understand?" He snapped and I nod quietly, "Yeah,"

Deku

Daisuke and Amaya were sick today and Fuyumi left early for a dentist appointment so I was all alone at the end of the day and dad said he'd be a little late picking me up and I fell into a panic. I stand around silently waiting for dad when I was grabbed by a bunch of guys and the person who liked picking on me the most stood in front of me, "You think your going to take my friends from me because your the son of the #1 hero? You aren't taking Amaya from me," He snapped and I panic, "Let go! I just was going to go home!" I cry out quickly and try to get loose and Daiki just wouldn't shut up, "Your just a quirkless nobody! I'm surprised Deku didn't get rid of a kid as useless in this world as you!" He laughed and I wanted to die, Dad loves me! "Let go of Danuja," I hear dad's angry voice and they all let me go and I just sit down and stay quiet, "Danny how long have they been hurting you?" "Since I started first grade," I muttered, "For the last 3 months and you never said anything?" He asked and I nodded silently "I'm sorry," "You don't have to be sorry... Me and mom are going to figure this out tomorrow, this isn't going to keep happening," Dad promised and I started crying, "I-I don't wanna get them in trouble!"

Shoto

I sat on the bench me and my friends always sat at and talked, in the middle of the conversation a bunch of Touya and Kaida's friends walked up to us, "Look at the losers club!" The main girl laughed and whoever was the most popular guy other than my brother butted it, "Looks like Kaida and Touya didn't tell us about their weak little sister," He laughed when I see Kaida and Touya making their way over, both of them looked so angry. I sit quietly and take all the mockery when I hear Touya's voice, "What going on over here?" He snapped angrily and the girl ran over to him and hugged him, "They were making fun of your poor sister! I tried to stop them I promise!" She cried out... That's that girl he said he was dating isn't it? "Bull," Kaida snapped and got in front of the crowd, "If any of you pathetic losers dare pick on my sister I'll fry you! You hear me?!" She yelled angrily and it completely shocked me... She won't even talk to me at home or at school but she is protecting me, "If you want to walk you'd better watch your fucking mouths!" He's seen too many fights with Bakugou in them... But they all backed down then mom ran over, "What happened?!" "They were picking on Ena," Touya said simply and I look at him confused, "Come on Ens, you know we'd fight for you right?" He said calmly and I nod... Where was he for the last 2 years then, I've been teased all through school. "Sure," I muttered and his eyes widened, "You didn't think we would help you once we found out?" He sounded really hurt so I just get up and hug my friends, "I'll see you guys tomorrow,"