6 | In my room she WILL get to you...

Andromeda
           I sat on the sofa while Alex was in the corner of the living room, pouring us each a Disaronno on the rocks. I wondered why he asked me to come here after everything that's happened. I often wondered why he wanted me period. I'm just a fangirl with a horrible past who's computer technician by day and a writer—and blogger—by night. Alex had made it pretty clear these past few days, he wanted nothing to do with me. Never called until yesterday. You never gave him your phone number... Yet here I am—here we are—in Alex Turner's flat in London. I'd changed into my favourite blush-pink lace Burberry dress, nude lacy-top thigh highs, and black classic Louboutons—that I almost always wore because I was an intern at Teen VOGUE for a while so I had to look flattering as the lady that I was working with wanted me to wear pumps not flats—as he wanted us to attend a somewhat formal soiree together.
         'Andromeda.' A deep, sensual, familiar almost-thick accented voice beckoned me from my musings and I raised my head only to lock eyes with piercing brown ones softened with something mysterious I couldn't identify, 'Here.' I hadn't noticed that he'd made his way over to me. In his hand, he was handing me a glass of the Disaronno he'd poured earlier. With trembling hands, I accepted it.
        When he sat down beside me, I took a swig of the caramel-coloured liquid and I immediately felt warm inside. I wasn't sure if it was from the liqueur itself or the raw need for this man protruding to the surface.
         'Andromeda, look at me please.' Alex commanded softly. I looked up at him, not realising that I had my head down. My hands were still trembling. 'What are you thinking in that beautiful mind of yours?' Is he flirting with me?

'I was wondering why you called me at nine in the morning wanting me to come to London to attend some event with you.'
            'Well flower, it's more than the event. There's somethin' else but you wouldn't believe me.'
            I stood up not wanting to bear the further tension that happens when I'm close to Alex. I took another swig of the Disaronno and suddenly came across the tenacity to say, 'Look Alex, I didn't come all this way for you to just-' I was interrupted. Interrupted by Alex suddenly standing up and kissing me. He's placed his drink on the table right beside where I had placed mine after I had drunk it to rant about me coming to London for nothing only to be kissed by Alex Turner himself. He broke the kiss so we could breathe. I-being over whelmed from the kiss-placed my hands on the crisp white dress shirt that covered his chest where my eyes now averted. I also noticed that he was wearing charcoal grey trousers and that the sleeves on his shirt were rolled up. His hand placed on my chin tipped my head-and my gaze-up to his face. I felt really drunk and again, I didn't know if it was from the alcohol or my sudden need for him. It had to be the need because I'm not a lightweight when it comes to drinking. It was in his eyes that soften with what I think-or imagined-was need too. Or could it be lust? He guided his hands to my hips and pulled me closer to him. Close enough to feel his erection and I moaned. He placed his lips with mine and his hand was around my neck then entangled in my hair.
            He broke the kiss then sat back down unfazed and took a sip of his liqueur. I stood there confused. 'Please sit,' he patted the sofa space beside him, where I sat and turned to him.
          'What was that about?' My head was hazy with lust.
          'Well, I told you, if I said it you wouldn't believe me so I showed you what I wanted.'

Alex
           Jesus, what this woman does to me. She's sitting here in wut I'm gussin' shock? Her brunette hair and smooth golden caramel eyes. Did I mention I like brunettes? The blush-pink lace dress...I love how the colour accentuates her porcelain pale skin; the lace emphasising her frailness. In these moments I realise I want to hear my name being screamed from those pink lips, again.
          'Darlin'?' I try to snap her outta her shock. She turns her head to me and I can't help it but I lean in only to caress her cheek. Her skin is so soft.