"Sirius!" I yell. 
"You get to leave once you've kissed and made up." He says and I can see James and Peter on the other side of Remus.

"I'm going to kill you all." I mutter as Sirius, James and Peter leave the room and close the door. "Do you know a counter-spell?" I ask Remus who shakes his head. "Great." I mutter sarcastically and consider how I'm going to kill James, Sirius and Peter, and maybe Lily, the way she was smirking made it seem like she knew what the boys were up to. 

"I'm sorry." Remus mutters quietly but I heard since we were in an empty room and the only other noise was the sound of our breathing. 
"What are you sorry for this time?" I ask sarcastically. 
"Everything." He says. "I'm sorry for breaking up with you, I'm sorry for not explain why straight away, I'm sorry we ended up in this ridiculous situation."
"That last one wasn't your fault." I say and notice Remus smile slightly. "Remus, do you really think that you being a werewolf makes any difference on whether on not we should be together?" 

"Y/n, I could hurt you." He says. 
"Remus, I trust you, I know that you'd never hurt me on purpose." I say. "Also, what about James, Sirius and Peter, you could hurt them." 
"Y/n, that's different."
"How?" I ask.
"Me and you were so much closer than I could ever be with them, that put you at more of a risk."

"I don't care," I say. "What's life without a little risk anyway?"
"Y/n, please don't make this any more difficult than it has to be, we cant be together."
"Give me a good reason as to why we shouldn't be together." I say.
"I'm a werewolf."
"That's not a good reason." I say. "You being a werewolf doesn't make me love you any less."
"It should." He says. We're both practically yelling at this point.

"But it doesn't. It never did and it never will." I say. "I will always love you, werewolf or not, why cant you see that?" He stays quiet and looks down at the floor. 
"You still love me? Even after everything that's happened?" He asks quietly and I can see tears forming in his eyes. I don't think I've ever saw him cry before. 
"Of course I still love you." I say. "I could never stop loving you."

"I love you too." He says and leans closer to me and kisses me passionately. Oh how I missed this. We pull apart but don't move much. Our faces are still really close and one of his arms is wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer. I can see that he's crying now and I'm pretty sure I am too. "I'm so sorry."
"Can you stop apologising for everything?" I ask sarcastically and he laughs.

"Y/n, will you be my girlfriend again?" He asks and I kiss him again in response. "I'll take that as a yes." He mutters once we pull apart and kisses me again, pulling me close with one arm as the other travels through my hair. I had both my arms wrapped around his neck. 
"Stay here tonight." He pleads once we pull apart again and I nod my head, not being able to speak because of how happy I was.

"Should we go tell everyone we're back together?" I ask. 
"Or we could just stay here and cuddle." Remus suggests.
"That's a much better idea." I say and we head over to Remus' bed. Remus lies down and I lie down beside him. He pulls me close to him and I lay my head on his chest. It had been too long since we had done this. I've missed him so much. I smile to myself and close my eyes. 

**Remus' POV**

I haven't been this happy in a while. Everyone was right, I was just being stupid when I broke up with Y/n. I've missed her so much. I hear her quietly snoring and smile to myself. I pull her closer and get into a comfier position and kiss her on the forehead before falling asleep myself. 

**********

"Remus, wake up." I hear Sirius say. I open my eyes to see Sirius, James, Peter, Lily, Alice and Marlene standing next to my bed, staring at me and Y/n, all with huge grins. 
"I'm assuming you two are back together." James says. 
"No, we just slept happily in each others arms because we hate each other." I say sarcastically and hear Y/n laugh quietly. I then notice that her eyes are open, when did she wake up? 

"Can you all stop staring?" Y/n asks. "It's a bit weird." 
"Sorry, we're all just so happy for you two." Lily says and everyone nods in agreement. 
"Plus, you fell asleep in your clothes," Marlene says. "You should both probably put pyjamas on."
"But that involves moving," Y/n whines. "I'm comfy." I chuckle. I've missed her so much. 

**********

Classes were thankfully over which meant that me and Y/n could spend all our time together. I didn't have prefect duties over the holidays and quidditch practices didn't happen either. It was great. We spent most of our time either in my room cuddling or in the common room, also cuddling. 
Life was officially good again and this time I wasn't going to fuck it up. 

Edited