Back To Hogwarts

Sorry for not posting for a while things have been happening and I've not had the chance to write. 

Mr and Mrs Potter drive the five of us to Kings Cross. Mr Potter added an undetectable extension charm to the car so we could all fit inside. I was super excited to be going back to Hogwarts, not so thrilled about the train ride though. Its such a long journey there and by the time we arrive my legs are numb from sitting for so long. 

We arrive and all head through the wall to the platform. There are a lot of people on the platform. I try to see if I can spot Lily but there is too many people so I just give up, plus I'll definitely see her when we get to Hogwarts. I don't spot Lily, yet I somehow manage to see my parents dropping Regulus off. Why is it when I actually want to see someone they are nowhere to be found but I can easily spot the people I was planning on avoiding.

"Ugh." I groan.
"What?" Sirius says and follows my gaze, spotting our family as well. "Ugh."
Mum looks over and spots us. She points us out to dad, who we rarely saw during the holidays, he looks over at us and we have an awkward staring battle. James, Peter and Remus notice. 

"Guys?" James says breaking us away from staring at our family as we turn to face our friends.
"Everything alright?" Remus asks.
"Our dear family is over there." Sirius says sarcastically.
"Dropping off their precious little boy." I say matching his level of sarcasm. What we didn't notice was that our family were heading this way.

"Ah, my dear children." Mum says as me and Sirius turn to look at her. "Oh how I've missed you both."
"Oh!" Mrs Potter says in surprise as she hadn't noticed my family walk over. "You must be Mrs Black, I'm Euphemia Potter, James' mum." She extends her hand for my mum to shake it. My mum looks at her hand with disgust. Mrs Potter pulls her hand away in embarrassment. 

"I just wanted to speak with my children for a moment," She says with an innocent smile that I could tell was hiding all sorts of hatred for me and Sirius. "I have missed them a lot."
"I find that hard to believe." Sirius mutters under his breath. 
"Of course," Mrs Potter says. "We'll just be over there." She says to me and Sirius before walking down the platform a little with everyone else.

"Now, listen here," Mum says angrily. "If either of you act up this year I will assure that you will never see those little friends of yours again."
"What would you do to them?" Sirius asks.
"I wouldn't do anything to them," Mum says. "I would just assure that you two never return to Hogwarts, there are perfectly good schools around the world. Maybe I'll separate the two of you too."
"You wouldn't do that." I say although I don't believe what I'm saying. I fully believe she would separate us in a heartbeat if she found reason to. 
"Give me reason to and I will you little brat." She hisses. 

"What did you just say to her?" I hear Mr Potter say from behind me. Mum looks over at him. I hadn't noticed him approach us but I'm glad he did.
"What I said is none of your business." Mum replies. 
"Now you listen to me," Mr Potter starts angrily. "When I found your children they were in tears, whatever you did to them over the holidays has clearly negatively affected them. Now I obviously don't know the full situation but I do know that Sirius and Y/n are two brilliant children, yes, they can be mischievous at times but they are only children, they have been very well behaved when staying at my home so I cant think of anything they could've done to make you hate them as much as you seem to. I saw the way you were angrily talking to them."
"I do not hate my children." Mum says angrily. 
"Yeah right." I mutter quietly. 
"How dare you accuse me of that." Mum continues having not heard me.

"I never said you hated your children I simply stated that it seemed that way." Mr Potter says and I can tell he's getting rather angry. 
"Well, things aren't always as they seem." Mum says.
"Look, if I find out you have harmed Sirius and Y/n in any way I-"
"Are you threatening me?" Mum asks, cutting off what Mr Potter was saying. 
"I was only saying that I will find out if you ever hurt Y/n or Sirius, and if you do then you better watch out." 
"If you don't watch your mouth then you better watch out." Mum retaliates.