Chapter 13

[LIA POV]

"Hurry up!! We're going to be late for the concert!!" Yuna prompted as she pulled my arm. Yeji and I were invited to go for the TWICE concert by some random stranger but Yeji couldn't make it suddenly, so she suggested that I take Yuna with me.

As usual, Yuna was hyped and impatient. The concert starts at 6.30pm. It was 5.15pm. And the concert venue was just a stone's throw away from my house. Why was this child so hype for? When I finally got ready, Yuna jumped up and down in excitement. She recited her fanchant.

"Im Nayeon, Yoo Jeongyeon, Momo Jjang, Sana Jjang, Park Jihyo, Mina Jjang!! I'm READY!!!" she waved her Candy Bong that suddenly appeared from nowhere. This kid…seriously.
Suddenly, I heard my phone buzz. Thinking it was Yeji, I checked my phone.

I read the texts as chills ran down my spine

I read the texts as chills ran down my spine. I quickly sent a reply and received a reply almost immediately.

I was getting scared

"What's wrong, Lia unnie?" Yuna asked with a worried expression. I quickly kept my phone and smiled at her, to avoid worrying her further.

"N-nothing." I tried to keep my cool as Yuna smiled with her especially
bright smile. That smile alone allowed me to forget that I was in danger. We linked arms and walked to the concert venue together. During our trip there, Yuna was whining about how warm the weather was and kept asking "How long more?" I tried to be patient and calm as I continued smiling and walking. Fifteen minutes later, we were finally at the concert venue. It was huge and packed like sardines. I could see many Candy Bongs and slogans being carried around by the many ONCEs.

Suddenly, someone in a black hoodie and mask bumped into me and dropped a piece of paper.

"Sorry." Gosh I'm so clumsy. I apologized and picked up the piece of paper with the thought of returning it to the stranger. As I stood up to turn to the stranger, I realized that he or she was already gone with the ocean of people. Foolishly thinking that I could find the owner, I opened up the folded piece of paper to search for any form of verification or identity that I could return it to.
As I landed my eyes on the page, I turned as pale as a ghost.