Not A Bad Guy (Reciet/Desleep)

Heyyyyy here's a chapter. I really like this ship so here's some Reciet.

TW: The sides being rude, panic attack, cursing (it's Remy what did you except)

The sides were having a movie night. Deciet was there for some reason. Roman and Virgil were cuddling on the right side of the couch, while Patton and Logan were cuddling on the left. So Deciet was left alone on the other couch.
They decided to watch Mulan. At first Deciet tried to pay attention to the movie, but after a while he got sick of the couples on the other couch. He got up and left. The other sides didn't even notice.

He sprinted to his room and closed the door behind him. He collapsed on the floor and started crying.

The next day the sides were hanging out in the common room. Deciet entered the room and sat on one of the couches.
"What are you going here Jack the Fiber?" Roman 'asked'.
"What, am I not allowed to come here? It's literally called the common room."
"Why don't you just go back to where you came from?!"Snapped the anxious trait.
" Alright, fine. I'll go." Said Deciet and he once again ran into his room. This time he didn't even make it to the bed he just collapsed on the floor. He started to breathe heavier and soon he was hipervantillating. He was having a panic attack.

Remy, who was in the other room next to Deciet's heard what sounded like........crying? He got up and walked to the deceitful trait's door.
"Dee art okay?" He heard shuffling and a muffled voice.
"G... Go away Rem."
"Yeah. No I'm coming in." he opened the door and he slightly gasped at what he saw Deciet sitting on the floor shaking.
"Oh my God Dee!" He said running to the crying trait.
"Just try to copy my breathing okay?" Deciet didn't answer but he started to copy Remy's breathing. He soon calmed down and fell asleep on Remy. He lifted him up and put him on the bed putting a blanket over him.

Remy was about to leave when Deciet mumbled something.
"What was that?"
"Can you stay?"
"Sure Hon."He climbed under the blanket and Deciet immediately cuddled up to him. They soon fell asleep.

~Time skip~

The next day Deciet woke up feeling something warm next to him. He looked over to see Remy still asleep, he then remembered yesterday. Remy started to stir in his sleep and soon opened his eyes.
"Good morning Rem."
"Mornin'."
"Wanna explain what was that yesterday?" Remy asked.
"I had a panic attack."
"What caused it?"
"Well..... The other sides ate not very.... nice to me. They say I'm a bad guy but I'm not, and it hurts."
"Well fuck them you know. If they want to be bitches, well let them. And you should always know that they are wrong. You are great and wonderful and handsome."
"We have the same face, but thanks."
"Okay I'm done with this beings cute shit." Said Remy.
"Wh-" But Deciet was cut off by Remy kissing him. He was shocked but kissed back nonetheless.
"Wanna go back to sleep?" Remy asked.
"Yeah."

Well that was something I guess. Hope you liked it and all.

~Bye 🖤