Coffee Date (Remile)

Hehe hi. It's been awhile here's a quick lil' oneshot of these cuties.
Requested
Word count: 376.

Third person POV

Remy anxiously waited in a booth at his local coffee shop. He was tapping his fingers on the table, he was on a date with a cute guy he met on campus.

This cute guy just so happened to be running late. Although he did not intend to. He was late because he had to drop his younger brother, Patton off at his high school.

After about 20 minutes Remy decided that Emile was not going to show up. People started to give him looks of pity and he was not having it. So he stood up and walked out.

As he was walking home he bumped into someone. That someone happened to be Emile. "Sorr- Oh Hi" greeted Remy with a frown on his face. "Hello. I'm really sorry for being late." Said Emile while scratching the back of his neck. "I had to get my brother to his school because both of our parents are working extra this week. I totally understand if you don't want to see me anymore but if the date offer still stands-" "It's fine don't worry babes just uhhh can we go to a different coffee place. The people in the other one started to give me weird looks."

"Yeah sorry again." "It's fine I have a younger sibling too so I get it." Smiled Remy.

They walked together to a small coffee shop a couple blocks down.

Time skip brought to you by me on a playground with my family. (p. s. It's hard to write while sitting on a swing)

"I really enjoyed this. Maybe we could do this again?" Said Emile, though it sounded more like a question. "Yeah. How about next Friday 5pm here." Said Remy as he leaned in giving the taller man a quick peck on the lips. "And don't be late."

A proper ending? Don't know her.
But uhh yeah I'll try to update more frequently. Hope you guys are doing good if not you can talk to me my discord's: The_One_And_Lonely_Tea_Addict#1390
I take requests
This oneshot was requested by this person :

 Hope you guys are doing good if not you can talk to me my discord's: The_One_And_Lonely_Tea_Addict#1390 I take requests  This oneshot was requested by this person :

Love you guys girls and nonbinary pearls
Bye
~🖤