fifth.

Jimin marvels at the view of Yoongi's mansion once again as they drive down the road from the entrance gate leading to the older's home, it takes a few turn from left and right before he could see the household for it surrounds a vast mass of different trees, emerging behind the woods like a hidden gem as a sight to behold. Yoongi drives past the front door and into a smaller path to the spacious garage where he sees two guys pulling out bags from a red jeep.

Yoongi parks the car beside them and glances at Jimin who's staring at the others in wonder, "those are some of my trusted men, actually they're my best friends too. Do you wanna meet them?"

A guy wearing some blue modern hanbok pants and black shirt peers his round doe eyes curiously at Jimin before flashing a bunny-like and teasing beam at Yoongi, strands of his overgrown wavy black hair falling over his big yet well-defined nose. The mob boss honks the car at him causing both of the guy outside to guffaw.

"Yeah, they seem fun." Jimin giggles when the older throws an exasperated look at him before they step out of the car.

"Ah you must the infamous Knight In Shining Armor of our Eunji, Jimin, right?" The other guy, the one wearing a beanie that showcases his slim face and has a heart shaped smile with spectacular street fashion sense of style, approaches them with his arms outstretched towards Jimin.

"Oh, uhm, yes, I'm Jimin, nice to meet you." The dancer offers a small polite bow which had the two shaking their head with his formality.

"I'm Hoseok and this is our maknae, Jeongguk." Hoseok lightly elbows Jeongguk's side which the latter pays him back with a playful shove.

"They're part of my inner circle." At the term, Jimin quirks an eyebrow at Yoongi.

"I told you a while ago that they're my most trusted men, my under bosses or right hand men. Actually you've met the others too, Namjoon and Seokjin are part of my inner circle. So you can trust them too." Yoongi explains while the blonde attentively listens, bobbing his head in understanding.

"Yeah, my husbands told me you were a real delight to meet." Hoseok informs in a merry voice, hitching up the strap of the bag he's carrying.

"Husband?"

"Hoseokie hyung is married to Namjoon hyung and Seokjin hyung." Jeongguk says when he sees the surprised look on Jimin's face.

"Wait— that's possible in Korea?"

"Not really but love is above the law." Hoseok smirks at the dancer who stares at him in amusement when he continued, "plus if they refused to have the three of us married, you can say that it won't end up well for them, right?"

"Right." Jimin chuckles.

"Let's go inside then, Jeongguk can you go with Jimin for a bit while I talk to Hoseok? I will call you after. And tell the cook have food ready for us." As Yoongi speaks, Hoseok hauls another heavy bag by his feet before proceeding with the boss towards the door leading inside the mansion, Jeongguk and Jimin falling in step behind them.

"So how old are you Jeongguk? You seem very young." Jimin asks, sparking up the conversation when he realizes that even though Jeongguk works for the mob, he seems very shy and he has this wonder eyes that shows how youthful he is.

"I'm almost 22," the younger titters at the impressed look on Jimin's face, "I guess you can say that I have been involved with the Jopok ever since I was young since my dad works for Yoongi hyung's eomma. And now I work for him."