Alex smiled at her in the mirror. That genuine, sweet smile that only she ever saw. "I know you do, love," he said, "don't be sorry."

  Rosanna smiled and kissed his neck again. He felt her hands press against his bum. "Where's your lighter?" Rosanna asked, patting his back pockets.

  "In me jacket you perv," Alex chuckled. Rosanna smiled cheekily at him and squeezed his bum as she walked out of the bathroom and found his leather jacket in their tour bus. She dug out his silver zippo lighter and took one of his smokes and headed outside to clear her head. She hated days like this. She hated being grumpy but the idea of being cheery that day just sounded god awful.

  Taking a deep drag of the cigarette, Rosanna let the dizzy feeling flood her mind. She could hear the ongoing festival already — they weren't very far at all from the venue. She felt bad for being in such a mood on such a big day for Alex but she just couldn't change her blues.

  Hearing footsteps behind her, Rosanna looked over her shoulder and saw Alex approaching her with a soft smile. His hair was hanging in a messy quiff over his forehead like it always did and he was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, not yet breaking out his suit for tonight.

  "You alright?" He asked softly as she turned to face him.

  Rosanna shrugged, "I'm fine I'm just grumpy."

  "Why?" Alex asked, placing his hands on her arms.

  "I dunno," she said, "I'm just tired. In a wank mood."

  Alex smiled and brought her into his chest, holding her tightly and kissing her forehead. "You wanna go out into the festival?" He offered.

  "No," Rosanna said. "I don't wanna do anything."

  Alex chuckled and rubbed his hand up and down her arm, "alright Little Miss Argumentative."

  Rosanna managed a chuckle and hugged him tightly, "I'm sorry."

Alex smiled and stroked her hair, "it's alright baby. Just as long as I'm not in the firing line."

Rosanna smiled and looked up at him, "I could never be mad with you."

"Then what were that about how I never put the toilet seat down?" Alex teased.

Rosanna rolled her eyes, "to be fair, me fucking arse fell straight into the bowl. If that happened to you you'd be mad too."

Rosanna combed out Alex's hair just as he was set to get ready to go on stage. Adjusting the jacket on his shoulders, Rosanna smiled at him and stepped back to look. "You look so handsome," she remarked.

Alex smiled and grabbed her hands, pulling her back to him. "I'll be in the crowd," Rosanna smiled up at him. "They've got a little pen to keep me and the other girls in."

"Special treatment?" Alex teased.

"Just about," Rosanna nodded and placed a hand on his neck.

"I'll sing to ya," Alex smiled.

"I'm excited," Rosanna smiled. "You better find me then."

"Oh love," Alex chuckled and cupped her cheek, "your face is the only one I notice anymore." He kissed her fully on the lips, craning his head to the side as she reached up on her toes. As the band got ready back stage, their girlfriends and a couple crew members were escorted out to a small sectioned off area in front of the stage where they would all be able to watch without risking being crushed in the mosh pit.

  There were cheers and screams everywhere. It was deafening. The stage was blacked out as all the instruments were being set up and, like a teenager, Rosanna felt that rush of excitement she used to get every time she went to a concert. She was so proud of the boys. She'd missed their 2007 Glastonbury performance and now here they were, back again.