15 | In Too Deep - P2

ᴸᴬᵁᴿᴱᴺ
_

We boarded the private jet, quietly...yet our silence was blaring and crystal clear. There's something different in the air and I know both of us could feel it. The faraway eye contact, the restricted touches, the uncertainty. It's somehow stronger – our connection, I can't really put a finger on it. It's like whatever she's fighting, increases.

Going against her better judgments. The interior of the jet fits her to the T. It's dark with a little light, and very artistic and very modern. "Can you walk? Or do I have to carry you to your seat?" I diminish from her sensual tone behind my ear. At this point in time, she's a given natural at making my body speak to her.

I lick my lips then nod my head, "Yes, I'm capable of walking to my seat, Ms. Hamilton." She chuckles.

"Then make it happen, kitten," she deeply purrs in my ear, making my heart ring, as I continue my steps. Still, it's an early morning, and it still pretty. Well, from this view, peeking out of the circular window. Then quickly, this burst of sunshine bled inside my stomach. I am so excited and nervous to see them all at once. "What are you thinking about?..." Her voice asked. I look over at her, watching her squeeze into the leather seat.

So she looks good doing...anything, right?

"I'm just excited that's all. Pretty much, just all of the memories just...flooded back. Like they never left."

She nods her head, seemingly in focus; staring straight ahead, as I watch her from the window. I guess, there's really nothing to say about that. The mocha-handsome climbs on board, unbuttoning his blazer while crashing down into the leathered seats. That seems to wake her up a bit. "Ms. Hamilton? Would you like for me to tell the pilot we're ready?" He smugly asked in his british accent. She rolled her eyes, crossing her legs.

"Yes, please and thank you." Jeremiah gets up and then she says, "While you are up. Why don't stay up there with her, and keep her company." He's quiet as a mouse and I can literally feel his brown eyes give me the once over before heading off. I think I know what's about to happen. And...I think I am going to like it.

Now it was my turn to say, "You're thinking..." her eyes darts over to me rather quickly, and commonly I would jump out of my skin, but....I'm not really that timid. At least not at this very moment. "What about?"

"About your parents shouting in rejoice for seeing you again," she pauses, "It's going to be a beautiful thing."

"Not many people get to have this opportunity," I adds observing the ground become smaller and smaller, and smaller. "Thank you," I bit my lips and she flatly says,

"You're welcome, kitten." I suppose, now is a bad time for bringing up that family portrait, I saw hanging on the hall.

"If you don't mind intruding your privacy. How come you had to stay with your grandma?"

I shrugged, "At first it was because of how dangerous it was in Cuba at the time, which is partly the reason, but also, they wanted me to be raise properly. Being able to take a shower when I want to, being able have hot food served at the table. Getting new clothes. I didn't know it was about them being in debt until I heard them one night on the phone with her. They couldn't afford me."

"At least, not anymore," I countered with a shrug.

"They did a brave thing," she complimented, "They are very strong people...all of your family members. I'd like to meet them." I'm sorry?...