10 | S & M w/ Benefits

_

There is a gag in the submissive's mouth, and the firm ropes and tight leathered straps; holds her body in an certain position, on top of the bed. This is their third time doing this, and every session seems to be better than the last. So far, the butt-plug, whips, paddles are the only toys Normani has used on her. It's light, and heavy at the same time; the mood of the sessions.

The shredded-strap whip slap across her ass one last time before Normani's hand grope her redden flesh.

"Look at daddy's whore," she teasingly mock with a crooked smile; letting her pointing finger roam over her fresh wound. "Waiting for me to take you on."

Becoming bored with the teasing, she climbed behind the trembling cuban from the edge of the bed, placing her gentle hands on her backside; lightly stroking it.

Peeling her clothes away, she scooted close to her, then slid into her with ease; releasing a low groan, "...fuck," she lisps with a soft cry, while Lauren's back dips down a little more as an reaction; sighing out against the black-balled gag. Her fingers seizes tightly on her hips as she steadily rocks her own hips into her. The cuban's juices lather all around her shaft, as she plunges in and out.

The ball vibrates against her mouth from producing her own sliced whimpers; fisting her digits as hard as she can. Straining on her crooked high-ponytail, she used that to pull some of her weight back. With that, Lauren sputters out a groan, clenching her eyes close, while using a little strength to tighten her hold on the business woman's shaft. "You're a filthy little girl," she pester, the pace of her stroking decreasing; nice, slow, and brutally hard. "You would look so gorgeous with my cum on your face..."

Lauren sighs in a whine, feeling the other woman pull away from her. Four fingers slid into her drench and beaten cunt, immediately getting to work, as her free hand stroke her thumping shaft. Internally, she grunts at the feeling of her slut's walls closing in on her lanky digits. "Shit-I'm close," she greatly pants, adjusting her body in front of the tied-up cuban's face; still pumping herself. It wasn't long until Lauren squirted all over her hand, and Normani's cum shooting in her face; landing on her damped hair, and pretty long lashes. Mighty dark chocolate eyes, which is hidden under natural eyelashes, latch onto lustful and worn-out green eyes.

Withdrawing every item that was fastened on her body, she carried them over towards her cleaning hamper by the door. "I'll let you sleep," she tells a drowsy Lauren, "Then I'll take you home." The cuban swallows in the disappointment, hearing Harry's faded voice in the back of her head. Once the room turned into a darker shade of black, she gives permission to the slumber that was overtaking her.

_

Lauren nearly fallen on her behind after accidentally hearing her boss say: I love you, into the phone in her conference room. Lauren watches her lips move some more until she had enough, and burst into the room; domestically downplaying the gathering attention she absolutely sought and worshipped. "Good afternoon, you have a schedule meeting with Def Jam at one, and another one at two-forty five with Vogue; they really want and need you on the cover. The last one of the day is with your mother actually," Lauren caught a breather, but once seeking into those cinnamon eyes; the air in her lungs evaporated, "She wants to have an discussion about the new designs for the restaurant."

"Well done, my lady," her pockets sucked in her hands. In Lauren defense, it appears that her boss has some imaginary input vacuum in her pockets. "Now, we are off to lunch." Almost immediately, she grips her phone and calls Jeremiah; which the man answers in an heart beat. "Meet me out front, neow!"