7 | Officially - P2

The milk-colored woman hisses through her tighten teeth when her boss's digits collapsed the hair she fist, drawing her head backwards. The semen heavily race from the corner of her mouth, coming down towards her chin, and while it was doing so, the latina just so happen lick some on its way down. Greyish, green eyes with just a speck of brown and gold gaze at her, almost throbbing at her next move. Her knees couldn't get any redder, and her face could barely flush, either.

A bold move, truly–her tongue stretch out far enough to stroke up the dripping and dopey semen from that kissable head of hers. "Off your knees–on to the bed."

"Yes, ma'am," she replied back, then proceed to lift off of her knees, then did as she wished. Dark, fudge eyes–close to black, watch her bare ass that is clean of hand marks, lightly shake with every; slow and alluring step she takes. Locks of hair pasted to her back, as she peek behind her; the hair covering only half of her side profile. Normani softly snorts through her nose.

In a split second, the business-woman is hovering over the latina; her hollow breathing fanning over her glossy lips. With her fingers deep in her waist, she plants just a small kiss on her lips, leaving the submissive woman yearning for more. They collide into the the bed with the push from the ebony woman, their body never left contact as they both gift each other a small smile.

The two look like they're in love...

Especially with: making out like they haven't seen each other in ages, hands roaming their bodies like they've roamed them once before, only caressing with just the eye contact–it all seems like love.

The business woman wants inside her. Exchanging the position, the latina whines right on top of her caged erection, hands stuck in her medium-brown hair. Her perky, round breast stayed in rhythm with her moves, while the dark, brown eyes stayed on her light brown nipples; that needs to be touched. No words needed.

Only hands.

Fingers grips her waist again, whilst she lift herself up to nip at the cuban's neck. Lauren soon gasp without a sound at the pesky and prolonged lick at her neck, near her collarbone. Leeching onto her flesh, the brown-skinned woman creates one of her most favorite color other than red–burgundy.

A sight to see, indeed.

"Why don't we get started, little one?" the sexy voice says into her marked skin, "Show Ms. Hamilton what you can do," she spoke with a daring smirk, then later dragged her front row teeth over her sweet spot; and the submissive woman whines like the bottom she is.

Subtracting herself away only to smash her lips on the whining girl, her hand crept over to the dresser, taking out a box of condoms; faintly slamming it on top of the wooden object. A few struggles later, she cautiously retrieved one of the condoms, drawing it towards them. Settling the edge of the plastic of her mouth, the brunette layer pepper kisses on the corner of her mouth, the curve of her eyebrow, and on top of her nose, as she tears it into two pieces.

Without instructions, she lifted up her hips, letting the business woman hurriedly slip on the protection with ease. The muscles in her arms flex immediately around the brown-skinned woman's neck when she begin to take her whole. Gasping on nothing but thin air, she could literally feel her dully stretch her out, inch by inch. More tears were taken from her eyes, while she met the base of her boss's shaft.