13 | I Feel It Coming

_

The brown-skinned woman stood back some to look at her whore's wet spot, gradually shedding in her panties. "Th-thank you, ma'am." The porcelain woman sputters out from between her trembling lips as the tingles still tingle around her bottom. "Thank you very much," she continues to share her grateful words. Normani's shaft twitches for the third time under ten seconds.

"You're very welcome, dear." She gets rid of the paddle, setting it down by the adjustable table; she soon travel towards the front edge of the table. Watching her find the rhythm of her breath, she trails her finger over the tape. "You're such a big girl. You deserve a treat."

She grips underneath her slightly damped hair from the rain, and snatch her head up. Lauren lifts up with a hiss and angled her body the best way she knew how. "Ah," she grunts when her boss squeeze tighter on her hair as she unloosen her belt and let her fly, open. She glides into her mouth without warning and bodily shivers as the warmth of her mouth dissolve onto her skin.

"Fuck!" she exclaims quietly. "Use your mouth like how I taught you, slut. Make me spill into your mouth." She cast down on her with hooded eyes as her head kept jamming into the back of her throat at a slow pace. On her hands and knees; tied up, Lauren struggle flows in and out of the pace as she picks it up, but it felt down-right amazing being controlled. Whimpers shawls and whines around her boss's pumping shaft.

Lauren felt her boss's hands grapples the side of head; forcing herself down her throat, her erection entering back and forth rapidly. It's like the wetter she become, the more her circulation reach its end. Helpless, is the word for what she feels.. "Ahh, fuck," Normani groans, removing herself from her hot mouth, and slapping it across her cheek. "This is my mouth, understood?"

Lauren's wet cheek flushes, "Y-yes, ma'am." Her moans were similar to knocked over liquid; spilling all over the place. Her body rattled at the touch of her hand on her cheek, petting the flesh in circles. The latina heart sigh at the simple contact, ready to spring at her, but can't.

"You want me in that dirty mouth again, huh?" Lauren unexpectedly gasp; surprising herself at how well she responded to that–

"Yes, ma'am," she pants; she feel as if she could just fall out and cry. Her clit throbs so much, it hurts. "Please."

Normani smiles to herself, licking over her lips for the fifth time tonight; tilting her head at the whore before her, pleading and begging to be fucked. Her fudge eyes travel over her whole body, halting at her thick thighs.

"I need you on my dick, and...I want you taking it like the dirty little slut you are; while I pound you cruelly," the brown-skinned woman growls then flexes her jaw in a way to calm down. The latina woman desperately want to fulfill that fantasy too, her boss filling her up nice and slow in her tight, hot cunt; savoring the heat of her at such a taunting pace. Oh, gosh...Just thinking about it, is fucking her up mentally.

Shortly afterwards of her naughty thinking, her ankles split apart and breaks free from the tape. Prepared, the working woman had already stuffed the hidden pocket knife in her pouch for this very moment. Lauren's eyes stayed stilled in complete darkness as her body feel the presence of her boss flows in and out of consciousness.

Exhaling through her nose and releasing her shoulders, she calmly says, "I was going to blow your fucking back out, but I think I'd rather test you from the front."