All three of them nodded, so I just went for it.

"Hey, are you Aiden?" I asked the tall, green haired boy at the counter and he nodded.

"That's me."

"Your co-worker who's making my friend a tattoo right now told me you are free for doing piercings."

"I am, do you want to get one? I'm usually never free, so today would be your lucky day," Aiden said, "Just tell me what you want and I'll do it."

"Eyebrow."

"Great choice, it will look good on you. Follow me and I'll set everything up."

Everything was over very fast. It didn't even hurt that much and to be honest, I really liked how I looked with the new piercing and everyone else liked it too. 

"You look fucking hot," Luke said and Avery nodded in agreement, making me blush a little bit.

"Thanks. I need to show Calum."

I fished out my phone out of my pocket and took a selfie, sending it to Calum and immediately getting a reply. 

[from: boyfriend 👬💗]

fuck

now i have to take care of a problem

god dammit you're so hot kitten

I laughed a little at the messages.

[to: boyfriend 👬💗]

just imagine my lips around your dick 

my head bobbing up and down

liking the tip of your hard dick then taking it in again

hope i could help with your problem

[from: boyfriend 👬💗]

fuck 

i didnt expect that

i really can't wait to get back home and fuck you everywhere in the apartment

[to: boyfriend 👬💗]

can't wait for you to come back either

I smirked and put my phone away and then Luke and I just waited until Avery's tattoo was done, which took almost three hours. 

She got a watercolor tattoo with feathers, 'freedom' written underneath it. It looked really beautiful and she was very proud of it.

We thanked the guys at the parlor and then left, grabbed some food and sat down somewhere in Los Angeles.

"Are you both up for partying tonight?" Avery asked.

Luke immediately nodded, "Yes, absolutely. Avery, I think we're going to be really good friends. Michael never wants to party with me."

"Really? I always though Michael is a party boy," she said.

"I am not, I hate parties but I don't want that Luke's bored tonight and I also don't want to be alone so I'll come with you. I won't drink, though," I explained and Luke smiled, then hugged me.

"Tonight's going to be awesome."

✧ ✧

"It's so loud here," I whined but nobody heard me.