Everyone- Yes sir!

================================

Everyone was working hard. But what should I do?

Ectoplasm- So whats your plan do you have anything?

Hmmm I got it!

Rio- I have an idea for an ultimate move. Its not offensive though.

Ectoplasm- So its defensive?

Rio- Yes. If I could enhance my quirk to make my fire hotter then I can surround my body in fire and if a villain attacks then they would get burned so I would have a fighting advantage.

Ectoplasm- And what if they attack you with a long distance quirk?

Rio- Yea I was thinking about that too! If my flames can become hotter then they could burn through the attack making it disintegrate. 

Ectoplasm- The Ultimate Defense! This move is perfect! Remember you would also need an offensive attack.

Rio- Yea I was thinking about that too. What if I can shape my elements? 

Ectoplasm- What do you mean?

Rio- I mean I can put so much force into an attack and shape it in the perfect form.

Ectoplasm- Would you show me an example?

Rio- Ive never done it before.. but ill try.

I started concentrating a ball of wind in my hand putting all the pressure I could within it. I was getting it right....Butn I lost control of it and it exploded in my face sending me flying back into a wall making a huge crater. Then everything went black.

Ectoplasm POV

What was that! That attack was so powerful! Everyone was looking this way. Did the shockwave even get to them. What is this monstrous ability?

Aizawa- What happened!

Ectoplasm- Rio was trying an ultimate move and this happened.

Aizawa- Where is Rio!

I started looking around and found a crater on the wall and Rio lying on the floor unconsious.

Ectoplasm- Over there! Shes hurt! Get a hold of recovery girl!

Midnight- On it!

The entire class was coming to see what had happened.

Ectoplasm- Aizawa dont let them come over shes in a bad condition!

Aizawa- Everyone go back to training!

Todoroki- But Rio!

Aizawa- Shes going to be fine! Go back to work!

Todoroki-Tch.

Ectoplasm-Aizawa Im rushing her over to Recovery Girl she wont last much longer.

Aizawa- Let me you and your clones have to stay here to keep training everyone.

Ectoplasm- Ok then.

Aizawa picked Rio up and rushed her to recovery girl.

============================

Aizawa POV

Aizawa- Is she going to be okay?

Recovery Girl- She was in critical condition but she'll be fine now. 

Aizawa- Ive never seen an attack so powerful.

Recovery Girl-  It would have been one of the most powerful ultimate moves ever created. But she doesnt even know how to control it.