Good Morning

You awoke to the sound of shuffling feet, feeling the familiar arm of Draco draped around your waist. You blinked sleepily at the faces of Greg and Vincent- who both muttered apology's for waking you- and rubbed your eyes. The movement jarred Draco's arm, and he pulled you flush against his chest, curling his legs in between yours. He mumbled incoherent nonsense into your neck, before slowly drifting of once again. You placed a hand over his, drawing circles on his flesh.

Greg and Vincent went about getting ready- neither having changed from their nightwear- and Greg threw a sock onto the floor. "Greg" you warn, eyeing the sock pointedly. He picks it up with an exasperated sign. The dorm was cleaner than ever; it no longer smelt of sweat and old socks and the cushions had a distinctly feminine feel. You had started making the changes gradually over the past year, when my night time trips started. At first you were shaken awake by Greg or Victor who would rush you to their dorm to calm a crying, screaming and thrashing Draco. After a month or two of being woken every night, you finally decide to just stay. Although non-Slytherin's are not supposed to know the password, no one argued with your decision. Sleep was important after all.

Draco, before you, would thrash and cry until he woke himself up- no one could wake him- and then he would be really disorientated, Fern green eyes scanning the room like a dazed hawk.

You could still hear his pained screams at night.

However, he only so much as twitched in your arms, eyes moving frantically beneath his lids before calming. You had swiftly learnt to go to the toilet before going to bed as Draco wouldn't let you move, never mind leave, his arms when asleep. He acted tough, but you had never known anyone so cuddly before. The boys, used to your presence, would tidy and organise the things they need for the day, and then get changed once you had left.

Blaise walks in, toothpaste around his mouth, and starts to obnoxiously bang the door. Draco awakes, his glare swiftly joining yours, as he sarcastically says "Good morning". You smirk as You slip out of the emerald silk sheets, your pj's flowing softly, but you immediately feel the loss of Draco's heat and scent. He always smelt of polished wood and silk.

You nod to Theodore, who simply nods his acknowledgement as I stride towards the door. "Bye boys! Bye, Draco!" You call, already disappearing down the hall. "Oh, and Blaise you got a little something on your face!" You exit to the familiar sound of laughter and an annoyed grunt.

A/N Cute clingy Draco and brotherly bonding!