"Come"

You stand at Dracos' side, your glassy eyes staring at the rumble that remained of the courtyard, your sad gaze hardening as you glare at the nose-less monster that had haunted your nightmares. You shudder, instinctively shuffling closer to his warm body, as your shaking hands raise your wand.

Your lover's eyes were focused solely on his parent as Voldemort spoke, determination radiating from the lines in his worn and tired face. His grey eyes twinkled, and you couldn't help the small smile as he locked eyes with his farther.

"Draco" Lucius called, outstretching a pale hand to his son. Draco remained as still as a statue-jaw locked- as his father repeated the call. Everyone's eyes were on him now, unsure of his response, but you saw his eyes flutter to his mother as her soft tone. A flash of longing flooded the stormy grey pools you loved so much, and you couldn't stop yourself from lunging for his hand as desperation crashed over you, causing your heart to clench painfully in your chest.

His eyes are ripped from his parents to look at you- his father pitiful pleads falling on deaf ears-and he gazes into your teary eyes. You feel his need to be with his mother; his need to please his father but also his reluctance to leave you. His mother calls again, a soft "come" leaving her strained lips. Draco's eyes flutter to hers and he looks in physical pain now.

You realize then, what you need to do. You squeeze his hand one last time, before sliding your fingers quickly out of his, watching as his tighten around air. It was obvious the movement was supposed to stop you from leaving, and you smiled sadly at his confused face. You step back, careful not to pull at you wound, and turn your head to face his mother.

"I'm not going to stop you" You say, carefully trying to keep your smooth voice from breaking. You fail.

His eyes swell then, but as he glances at Voldemorts' impatient face, he realizes we are out of time. He whispers a soft "Thank you" Before turning to descend the rubble. You watch his blonde head get farther and further away from you, and you struggle to contain a loud sob. A single tear rolls down your cheek, and when Luna rests a concerned hand on your shoulder, you let out a quiet whimper.

However, it wasn't quiet enough, as Draco's head whips to look at you. Another tear joins the other, leaving a silvery trail over your flesh, as you lock eyes. It seemed to be the breaking point for Draco, as he scaled the rubble in a matter of seconds, and suddenly his lips were on yours. Hands cradled your face as you kissed, Draco's distinct smell of polished wood and a little bit of sweat filled your senses, and you simply fisted your hands into his shirt.

You break apart, flushing. You link hands with him as you stare his parent's dead on, struggling to control your smitten and smug smile.

You would fight forever, just for Draco.

Let's go.

A/N This is my first Harry Potter fic so I apologize if its horrendous or wrong. If so, please comment Ideas or correction!

Thank you!