190730

Can he like stop. JB is my daddy fr.
——————

5 days. It's been 5 days. Yoongi couldn't cope anymore. He wanted to see him. He needed to see him. He hadn't wanted to seem obsessive so, no matter how much he wanted to spam Jimin's phone and call him 24/7, he had to refrain. He had sent one text since their date just to say a thank you and to tell him he enjoyed it very much. A bit too much. However he had had no response yet.

Yoongi sighed as he rolled out of bed, a much needed lie in was now over seeing as it was now 1pm.

"Hey, Yoongi, I'm craving some rice-" Yoongi heard Hoseok shout from the living room. He instantly lit up knowing he'd see Jimin if he went to go get some rice cakes.

"Yes! I'll go!" Hoseok chuckled to himself upon hearing the frantic footsteps upstairs. He hated seeing Yoongi like this and knew that he would want an excuse to see Jimin sooner or later. He totally shipped the two.

"Okay I'm off, see you in a bit." An out of breath Yoongi managed to get out before he closed the front door behind him at lightning speed.

"Oh please do take your time Yoongles." Hoseok sat back and sipped his tea.

While sat there, deep in thought, an idea sprung to mind. "This will give them an excuse."

———————

Yoongi sped walked all the way to Jimin's shop, stopping once to glance at his reflection. When he was met with the entrance to the rice cake shop he completely halted. "Get it together Yoongi, you can't go in there a sweaty and out of breath mess." He closed his eyes and took some deep breaths. "Hey, Jimin, long time no see. No... heyyy Jiminie, why haven't you texted me back? Ugh no I'm so desperate. What's wrong with me!"

"Yoongi?"

The sweet and angelic voice could only be Jimin's.

"J-Jimin!" Yoongi cleared his throat and quickly made his way over to where the boy was. "You're... our here?"

"Yeah I just came back from my lunch break." Jimin stood awkwardly, hands fiddling with one another.

"O-oh, well I was—"

Bzzzzz
Bzzzzz

Both boys phones went off at exactly the same time. "How strange." Jimin laughed as he pulled his phone from his pocket, Yoongi doing the same.

Instagram
Hoe_suck has tagged you in a post with D_boyy, seok.jin, jackson_gaga, and 36 others.

"Oh, it's Hoseok..." Jimin looked at Yoongi confused.

"Same" Yoongi mumbled.

Hoe_suck 2 minutes ago

Liked by_Kookie_, nom.joonie and 46 others
Hoe_suck party at mine tonight, 9 pm. Yall bitches better be there 🥳
Load 10 more comments
K.Tae.h oooooooo Hobi, we will definitely be there 🍻
Kim_yuggie will there be a food table
Jae.to.my.bum 💩👍🏻 cool
Mr_Worldwide I have been waiting for this all year.
Mamajin.young we shall all be there, looking forward to it 💃🏻🕺🏻

"What the-" Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. "He can't just organise a party, it's my place too..."

"Hey, it will be fun... it doesn't look like it will be a big one. I'll be going." Jimin said sweetly, looking up at Yoongi through his lashes.

"O-okay, yeah... it will be fine, I can't wait." Yoongi scratched the back of his head.

"So what was it you wanted to tell me?"

"Oh! Um well it's nothing important, just that..." Yoongi thought for a moment. He was going to ask for a second date but they were already seeing each other tonight. "Well..." he thought again... fuck it. "Doyouwanttogoonaseconddatewithme."

Jimin laughed, "pardon?"

Yoongi took a deep breath, "do you want to go on a second date? With me?"

"You're too cute." Jimin giggled. In all honesty he was so relieved. He didn't think Yoongi would want to see him again. Although he sent that text, it seemed like a 'yeah it was fun and all but I don't think we should do it again' kind of text. It looked like that was just Jimin's way of thinking.

Yoongi thought he was dreaming. Him? Cute? Jimin? What? How?

"S-So, is that a y-"

"Yes, Yoongi. I would love that." The two smiled brightly at each other in complete awe.

"Oh and also Hoseok sent me here for rice cakes." Yoongi rubbed the back of his neck.

"Oh that's strange..." Jimin furrowed his eyebrows cutely. "He just came here this morning and purchased a whole bag full."

It then clicked, Hoseok set this meeting up. "That little fucker."

Jimin just giggled as Yoongi stood there not knowing what to do.

"Well I should go then..." even though he didn't want to.

"Yeah I should get back to work..." neither of the boys moved.

"Okay..." Jimin was first to move, and Yoongi took quick action and opened the door for him. "Thank you, Yoonie."

Yoongi almost lost his balance as he heard that. He stood there smiling like a crazy, alone in the middle of the street.

"That boy is going to kill me. My heart..."

Hey guys, sorry it's a boring chapter, I want to update again maybe tomorrow to make up for this chapter 😂 anyway, what do you think of the social media thing? I've always wanted to a whole story based on Snapchat or instagram, I think it's fun. But for this book I will only do it every so often.

Also, do you think the members of got7 should be long term characters in this book?

Thank you for reading ❤️

~S