190723

Jimin sighed to himself as he woke up alone. Most people liked being single, however Jimin hated it as much as little Jimin hated mushrooms, and that was a lot. He needed someone to please, he wanted someone to tell little Jimin that his drawings were amazing and pat his head when he tidied his room. He wanted someone to cook his favourite dinosaur nuggets when he was good, as little Jimin would often burn himself, forgetting to put on gloves out of excitement. Jimin had only ever had one boyfriend back in high school, he was only just coming to terms with his little side, however he was soon dumped when his boyfriend found a pacifier in his bedroom draws.

Changing out of his baby blue duckie pyjama shorts and matching shirt, he threw on some black skinny jeans that hugged his bum just right, with a plain white oversized top which showed off his collar bones, he decided to tuck a portion of the front into his jeans so the outline of his small waist could be seen. He then laced up his docs, grabbed a banana and left early to make up for his lateness yesterday, and maybe he was a little excited to see if that man would come again.

—————

"No don't wear that"

"Yoongi, they're just black jeans"

"Exactly, I'm wearing black jeans so you have to wear blue, come on you need to help me look good. Bro code you know"

"Whatever" Hoseok continued to look deep in his wardrobe for some unworn blue jeans. He and Yoongi hadn't worn a pair of blue skinny jeans since high school.

"Ugh" Hoseok groaned in annoyance as he slid on the jeans. He paired them with a white graphic tee and his favourite bucket hat.

"Oh good you're wearing the bucket hat, now I'll definitely look better" Yoongi smiled at the younger.

"Right, lets go"

——————

"Excuse me" Jimin was taken from his daydream by an impatient customer. "When is my order going to be done?" the man shoved his receipt in Jimin's face.

"Sir, your order can take up to 20 minutes to make. Please be patient" Jimin told the customer hoping he'd understand.

"For Christ's sake please hurry up" with that he left back to his seat.

"Why are people so horrible, grandma" Jimin made his way into the kitchen when things had calmed down a bit out front.

"Oh sweetie, people like that just need love and kindness." She stopped what she was doing to go over and kiss his forehead. "You just need to use your super power to fight them off." She smiled.

Jimin giggled, "I don't have super powers, grandma"

"Yes you do, your kindness and patience is your super power and it can fight off anyone"

"Thank you grandma" Jimin smiled shyly.

Brrringgg

"Oh he's back again" Jimin rolled his eyes. Tightening his apron and fixing his hair he sighed heading back out.

——————

"What do I get?" Yoongi asked for the tenth time. Hoseok was counting.

"Just get what you want" the younger sighed. "Look, we're nearly there. You can read the menu soon."

"I'm nervous. Hoseok, when was the last time I was nervous?" Yoongi blurted out.

"Ummm... when you had to play the piano in our music class for the first time?"

"Wrong. I'm never nervous."

"Okay then. Come on let's hurry up"

They both entered the small cafe and Yoongi frowned instantly. There was no sign of the boy. Hoseok saw this and rubbed his huyngs shoulders. "Maybe he's out back. Let's just ring the bell"