Chapter 29: An Angel's First Ache

Start from the beginning

"I don't ever want to live without you, Alexis. Two months is fine with me," I told her and watched as relief washed over her face for a few seconds.

I lifted her hand to my lips, giving the soft skin a gentle kiss. The light I felt from her skin filled me like a gentle rain fills a lake. I smiled against her skin as I heard her voice, "Thank you, Zar"

Alexis and I turned our head to face Corciel, waiting for his response. We didn't have to wait for long. He slammed his hands down on the desk, scaring Alexis with the loud sudden noise. He stood so fast from his seat that his chair, fell behind him.

His voice was loud, dripping with a venomous tone, "You expect me to just be ok with this proposal? If I say no, you'll selfishly leave me. If I say yes, I'll have to share with you. I am a demon, we don't share or play fucking nice with others! I am going to be the King of Hell! You are going to be my Queen! He shouldn't fucking be in the equation at all! I'd rather you be greedy in all things but this."

Alexis's breathing became shallow as her eyes started to water just a little. She sniffed a few times, fighting back the urge to cry. I gave her hand an encouraging squeeze, which she returned. She let go of my hand and stood from her chair as well.

Her eyes closed, she took in a deep breath, swallowed then spoke in a tone she used for dealing with customers at her job, "There's nothing left to say than"

She turned away from us, walking towards the door. Corciel moved fast to get to her, I moved faster to protect her. I stood in front of Corciel, pushing his hand away from touching her by hitting his forearm away. Corciel wrapped his other hand around my throat.

Demonic fire, holy light touches and I felt like I was struck by lightning. He stepped closer to me until I could feel his breath against my lips. My eyes moved down to his lips. I wondered how that lightning would feel against my lips.

His upper lip curled as he let out a guttural growl that sent shivers down my spine and made my wings tingle. Corciel tossed me to the side and called out the only thing that would stop Alexis in her tracks, "Two months, but I will try to change your mind about having to share you. Now get back over here, Doll."

She turned around with a wide smile on her face. She bit her lower lip as she walked back over to Corciel with a bit more pep in her step than earlier.

She moved her eyebrows up and down a few times at Corciel as she spoke with smugness in her tone, "So, I'm really not just sex to you, huh?"

"You're the only one that thought that Doll", He lifted his hand, cupping the side of her face.

It was the same hand that was just around my throat. I lifted a hand to touch the skin that seemed to buzz from the lightning. I watched the way that Alexis leaned into his touch. I stood up quickly, putting my hands behind my back so that I wouldn't be more tempted to touch them.

Corciel's hand moved down, holding her neck in a much more gentle way that he was just holding onto mine. She closed her eyes as she lifted her hands, gripping his wrist firmly. I heard her swallow hard, then shift her weight a little from her right foot to her left. Corciel looked delighted in her reaction as his eyes roamed her face over and over. His hand tightened around her throat. I resisted the urge to interrupt them, I need to have faith that he won't hurt her.

"Are you ready to have that throat stuffed, Doll?", He asked her in a low growl, that made my wings flutter in one emotion I didn't want to name.

Her eyes opened and widened from his words, or maybe his tone. She licked her lips, then she glanced over at me. I wondered what expression she was seeing on my face because I wasn't sure what I was trying to convey. She rolled her lips into her mouth before she tugged at Corciel's wrist a few times.

She turned to face him, the part of her expression I could see, screamed innocent. She tugged at his wrist again and he turned to face me. His expression screamed at me to go away. Alexis turned to face me fully as well, longing clear as day in her brown eyes. Longing for what Corciel offered?

Longing for me, to stay, or to join or to leave them? Was I ready to do any of those things? I know that I don't want to leave her. I know I don't want to piss off Corciel any more. I just wasn't sure which course of action to take. Corciel and I locked eyes for a few moments.

"Maybe I should go and give you guys some alone time", Alexis spoke up with a smirk fighting to burst out on her face as she took a step away from Corciel.

"No", Corciel growled at her as he grabbed a fist full of her hair, pulling her back close.

I watched Alexis's expression closely for any sign that she was uncomfortable or didn't want what he was doing. I found no such thing, just surprise, and that longing again. Alexis let out a moan as she stumbled forward.

She blew out a breath as she crossed her arms under her breasts, "Testy demon."

Corciel ignored her as lifted his other hand. It became covered in the blackest smoke, that could only come from hellfire. I tensed wondering what it could be he was summoning. What was he planning on doing? Confusion colored my face as a portable camera became visible in his hand, once the smoke disappeared.

He tossed the camera over to me and I caught it before it hit my face, "You do know how to work that right?"

Before I could answer him, Alexis spoke up, shifting her weight from her left foot to her right, "Corciel, I didn't come here for sex."

He looked down at her with a raised eyebrow, "Did you forget the fact that you're mine? And I can do what I wish to you, whenever I want. You don't get to stand here and put up a pitiful protest just because your worried about what the Angel will think of you as I pound your ass. You and I both know you made up your mind about getting another taste of my cock before the day is out."

He leaned in closer, capturing her lower lip between his teeth. He added more pressure on her lip before he tugged on it. Alexis moaned as she moved her head forward to relieve the sting.

Corciel pulled harder and she whimpered in response. I pressed my lips together, wondering what that felt like if either of them decided to do the same to me. I closed my eyes tightly, silently asking for forgiveness for having impure thoughts.

Just as I finished I heard a familiar voice in my head, "Baltazar, I need you now!"

A/N: Thank you for reading! Please leave a comment, telling me what you think! The next chapter should be up 11-1-19. 

Remember if you want to read ahead, check out Radish (my username over there is Wanna_beloved3) as well a Dreame (My username over there is Nyasia_C).