Chapter 42 { Marriage day }

Luna P.O.V

It's been 5 days since the day we defeated Asher's uncle, and everything is normal once more, it is peaceful and I couldn't ask for more. Asher has taken some time off, and he is always with me, the only time he is allowing me to be alone is when I use the restroom, taking shower, and changing my clothes.

That is what makes today feel off, he said he has somewhere he needed to be, and he left early in the morning. He said Jon and Jenny will come later on, so I wouldn't be alone. I love when he is with me, and I hate when I am away from him, but I am afraid if he ignores his job like this then, later on, he must overwork himself, and that means he will be busy and he can't spend his time with me anymore.

It is strange, now it is 2 pm, I was waiting for Jenny and Jon to show up when the door burst opened, making me shocked while staring at Jenny and Jon who walked in as nothing happened.

" Jenny! for god's sake, what is wrong with you?!" I snapped at her, she didn't bother to answer, instate she came in front of me and grabbed me by my wrist before dragging me after herself.

We ended up in the bedroom " take a shower now, we don't have much time left!" I was confused, what is wrong with her?

" I said quickly!" She snapped at me, making me follow her order, I took a quick shower since I took one this morning, I didn't need to take a long one. After about 30 min I was done, I wrapped a towel around me when the bathroom door crash opened, Jenny took my arm this time, forcing me out of the bathroom with her.

" Jenny, are you ok? What is wrong for the god sake?" I asked hissing at her harsh grip

" wear that dress now." I looked over to the bed and my eyes widened, there was a beautiful white dress

" But why...?" I asked curiously

" no time! Just do it!" I then start to change, I wore the dress, and hell, it is simple yet so beautiful. A sleeveless white dress, that was long, it was coming until my toes, the fabric of the dress is the smooth, shiny ones that I love a lot. Jenny then made me sit down on the chair in front of the mirror before started to apply my makeup and styling my hair. I don't know where she learned how to apply makeup or styling hair like this, but it is really impressive. She put on two beautiful white and gold earrings in my ears. putting two beautiful white high heels before me and I put them on myself. 

" umm Jenny, can you tell me what is wrong now?" I asked

" no, it is a surprise, but tell me, do you like it?" I looked over to the mirror again. Do i like it? No, I love it!

" thank you, I don't like it, I love it," I said as I stood up hugging her tightly

" I am glad, now let's go out,  Jon might be waiting for us now"

Although I was so nervous for an odd reason, I went outside with Jenny

" wait, we need to take Alpha too," I told her and she facepalmed herself.

" I will bring him, you go now with Jon" I nodded, i looked over to Jon,

" wow Luna, you are so..." he was looking at me amazed

" beautiful? Sexy? Cute? Attractive?" I asked teasingly

" I want to compliment you all day, but I love my head when it still attached to my body" i laughed at his comment.

" Asher is not that bad" he stared at me in disbelief

" Whatever you say, now come my lady, " he opened the backseat door for me i smiled and got inside, he closed the door, before also getting in, and started driving.