Chapter 41 { Revenge }

Asher P.O.V

" what do you mean? " I asked, not feeling good about whatever his reply will be.

I saw a screen behind him showed up before it started playing a video. In the video shows my Luna surrounded by vampires, she is fighting them all by herself, alone. Amon took that opportunity and freed himself from my grip.

He disappeared but I felt him behind me, I turned around but took a few steps back when he tried to attack me.

" as I said, my dear, I don't mind my death right now, but unfortunately for you, today is not the day I will die in. after all, you killed me last time, so this time I came back stronger and prepared." I clenched my fists.

that piece of shit!

" we will find out how prepared you are soon." And without any further arguments, i started attacking him.

I must admit for an old brat, he is quite powerful. We fought like this for sometimes before he ran fast towards me. I stopped him by grabbing him by his neck and threw him to the nearest wall with all my power.

He fell on his knees, and I was quick to throw him to the floor completely, before starting punching his face nonstop, I didn't stop until he looked like a dead person. I then stood up before taking the sword on the wall, he used to torture me with, the past 5 days.

he slowly tried to sit down, he got on his knees as he tried to stand up completely, but I didn't let him. I took one of his arms and cut it with the sword in my hand, making him scream out in pain. I threw his right arm away.

" that is for what you did to my grandparents!" I growled, grabbing his other arm and cut it off as well.

" THAT IS FOR WHAT YOU DID TO MY PARENTS " he screamed in pain once more, blood was like a waterfall coming from his shoulders, and his healing power was nothing to stop the bleeding.

I kneeled in front of him, fisting his hair in my hand, making him look at me and I smirked.

" And this is for daring to touch, taking away, and hurting what is mine. you should have thought twice before touching my mate " I whispered to him, his eyes widened as he screamed, begging for mercy,

His scream, god, it sounds like music to my ears.

And with that, I took his heart out of his chest by my hand and threw it over to the small fireplace, he fell down by the time his heart burned and slowly disappeared, he became ash.

" rest in hell ' uncle ', "I told him, Leo was howling in victory in my head.

' We did it, now this will be a lesson to those whoever thought they could take our mate from us!" He growled and I chuckled.

" agreed, now let's finish everyone off, and go back to Luna-" the door burst opened, I quickly took a fighting position, ready to attack, but my eyes widened when I saw my Luna. There she was beautiful as ever, breathing heavily, probably because of running.

she looked over to me and her beautiful lips started to tremble, she ran towards me and jumped in my arms, hugging my neck tightly. I heard her soft sobs, i couldn't do anything else other than hugging her tightly, just her sweet scent is enough to relax my tense body. She cried harder while burying her face in my neck, although it pains me hearing her crying, i let her be because i know those are tears of happiness.

" shuuuu love, i am here, i am here, don't cry please.." I start circling my hand around her back and rubbing her hair softly. I kept whispering sweet and reassuring words to her till she slowly calmed down. Backing away from me, she looked deep in my eyes with those eyes I missed a lot. but what she did next took me completely by surprise.