Y/N: the hell is that?

Atalanta: I don't know, must be a new type. We have to gather Intel about it.

Y/N: let's study it after we kill it, okay?

He launched the swords at the Grimm, it soars to the target. But the swords didn't do much damage.

Y/N: damn it.

The Grimm roars again before charging at Atalanta.

Y/N: watch out!

Atalanta: tsch.

Although She managed to jumped out of the way before the turtle head can bite her, the snake managed to bit her leg.

Atalanta: aaahahhh

She take one of her arrow and stab it in the eyes, the snake throw her to a tree. The Grimm then prepare to charge at her again.

Y/N: Atalanta!!

He summon a large sword and charge at the Grimm

Y/N: get away from her!!

Slash

The sounds of metal slice through the flesh is heard, along with the scream of the Grimm as
Y/N manage to cut its tail. The snake fall to the ground, the Grimm then turned towards him.

Y/N: come here you oversized tank!!

It roars and charge at him, He jumped on the Grimm's back, and summon a long sword and try to stab it.

Ktaaaaang

The blade is destroyed, the shell is to thick for a sword to penetrate.

Y/N: damn it!

It finally noticed where Y/N is and try to shake him off its back.

Y/N: aaaaaaaaaa

He try his best to hold onto the Grimm but it doesn't enough.

Baaaar

He got thrown away and hit a tree.

Y/N: tsh

The Grimm roars again and rush at him. But when it got close enough, it suddenly got thrown away.

Y/N: who?

The Grimm landed a few meters, upside down as it struggle to get back to it's feet a large figure landed in front of it with a large sword in hand. The newcomers then raised it's blade and slice the Grimm in a half.

Y/N: shit! Now what?

He then looked at Atalanta, she's laying on ground a few feet away from him her leg is bleeding. He gets up and run towards her.

Y/N: Atalanta? Atalanta? Hey, can you hear me?

No response, he then check her pulse.

Y/N: thank God she's just unconscius.

He looked at her leg.

Y/N: gotta stop the bleeding.

He then rip a part of his shirt and use it to cover her wound.

Y/N: that should do.

He then looked at the large figure and it also staring at him.

Y/N: now what?

He raised his sword and point it at Y/N.

Y/N: (sigh)

He summon his twin swords and preparing for the fight.

Y/N: bring it on!

???: Haaaaa

He tries to attack him from above and try to slice him in a half. but he managed to evade it, the ground where he was standing turn into a crater.

Y/N: his strength Is no joke! But he's not that agile.

He strike at the Giants, using the same tactics he use on Arturia, striking him from different angles using his opponents low speed to his advantage. Y/N manage to land a hit on his arm, his left leg, and to his back. It's supposed to be enough to make an ordinary opponent unable to fight, but this one doesn't seems to noticed his wounds. Y/N then jumped away from his opponents.

Y/N: fuck I'm not strong enough to injure him

???: ....

He summon his weapons and launched them to his opponent. The giant managed to endure all of the attack, Y/N then summon his bow and arrow.

 The giant managed to endure all of the attack, Y/N then summon his bow and arrow

Y/N: survive this!!

The launched the arrow at him

Baaaar

Loud explosion us heard as the arrow found its target, leaving a thick smoke. Wasting no time
Y/N picks up Atalanta and run away from the beast.

#well what do you think?
Feel free to leave a feedback