I land on time and look down to him. He change back to normal. Glad I learn how to fight. Thanks to my uncle. "Get out of here and let me control myself you bastard" He laugh.
"What are you laughing at?" I asked him confuse. "NEVER!" he grab my leg and tripped me. I fall and he go on top of me. His hand turn into a dagger and he stick it to my neck. "Now now~ how about let's just watch them suffer~?" He said. I groan and was aboy to move but I noticed both of my hands and feet were pinned by something like chains.

I look back at the sreen and saw that Bendy almost losing now and Boris was struggling hard but the grip of the vines getting tight everytime he struggle. Mugman was getting chocked by the Vines. Tears came out from my eyes. "No..... " "NO!"

Boris's POV

"Dammit!" Everytime I move the vines getting tight around me. I look back to Cuphead. I can hear him groaning. He let go the shovel and hold his head. He seems fighting....
He suddenly screams. "NO!" The vines suddenly losening the tight to me. Same to Mugman.

I look at Cuphead's Eye. His eyes were tearing up. He scream one more time and the vines let me go and set me free. I fall at the ground and grab my Axe and rushes to Joey.

Third Person

Bendy falls at the ground and his very weak. He came move. He can only breath there heavily. He weakly look up seeing his brother was attacking Joey. "B.... o... r... is... " He tried to talk but cant. He was lifted by Mugman who have a Mark at his neck after the choke from the vines. "Don't worry Bendy. We will get out of here"

Meanwhile

Cuphead still fighting for controlling himself against the ghost inside him.
At the inside of his Body he still got pinned but he can go and try controlling himself. The ghost groans and grabbed his neck and start choking him. He gasp and tries to catch breath.

Mugman can see that his brother was choking himself he put bendy at the corner of the Walls around them. He grab the Shovel and rushes at the circle. Joey noticed him and he groans. He commanded the other ghost to get him. Now the ghost were chasing Mugman fast. Mugman almost there but the way got blocked by the vines. He stopped and look back just to see the ghost already behind him. He back away until his sticking at the Vines. "I guess there's no hope anymore... " He sigh and closed his eye.

. . . .

"There's still hope!" Mugman's eyes shot open when he heard unfamiliar voice. He look around to find it. "Over here!" He look where it came from and saw looking Butler person. He waved at Mugman. "Throw the shovel high and I will break this!" He smiled. "O-ofcource but hurry up! My brother is in danger!" He tossed high the Shovel to another side and It hit the ground like an arrow.

"Sammy... You traitor!" Joey groans looking at the butler. "Sorry Boss! I don't like how you did to Majesty!" he said and pick the Shovel then rises the shovel aiming the Circle. "No!!!!" Joey shouted. Sammy quickly hit the circle and the glow disappears.

All of the ghost snapped to reality and look around confusely. They look at their selves and smiles since they knew they are finally free "Freedom!" they all fly away like a star until they were gone now.

The ghost inside Cuphead disappeared too. Cuphead fall to the ground look unconscious. Mugman rushes to his brother worriedly.
Bendy seems finally got recovered but his neck was bleed black. He was holding his arm and looking at Joey.
Boris came to his brother and hugs him. "Oh goodness your alright!" Boris said happily and worried at the same time. Bendy smiles.

Joey kneel down at the ground and hold his head. "No... NO! EVERYTHING! EVERYTHINGS HAVE RUINED! why.... Why?!" He laughs. Boris look at his father. "Its over Dad"
Joey look up at his Son. He shake his head to no. "No... No... " Boris sigh and go near at Joey. He kneel down infront of him while looking at Joey. "Come on Dad... Its over. Let us help you change again. Be normal again. You can live with us happily!" He softly smiled at him and held a hand infront of him.

Joey look at his hand and at Boris. He look how his son's soft smile was. He remember the old times. "That smile.... I miss that smile... " Joey smile but this time its not creepy and it was sweet and happy. "Son... Please forgive me on what I did. Everything... " He frowns and cries. Boris sigh and drops his hand. "You should apologize to Bendy... to everyone you just hurt and ruin their lives"

Joey look around looking at Bendy. "Bendy... My son... I'm so sorry on what I did to you... I'm so sorry for hurting you.. For killing you! Everything! I'm so sorr, please forgive your father on what he did!" He crawl and hold Bendy's foot. He cries there. Bendy look at his brother. And Boris noded. He look back to his father who still crying and keep apologizing. He grab Joeys hand and slowly pulling him up. "Dad... Get up please... " He look at him and does what he just said. He sigh and hugs him. Joey was surprised that his son hugged him like old times. "I forgive you dad... " He said. "R-really?" He look at him. Brndy just noded with a smile. "Just please change again.. " Joey smiles and Tears of joy came out. He hug Bendy tight. "Thank you son! Thank you!" "B-but you sure you don't wanna kill me by hugging me to death?" He chuckled and pat his father's Back. Joey let go. "Sorry. I thought undead dosent need breaths" he rub back of his head. "Well its true but I'm different I guess"

"G-Guys! Cuphead isn't waking up or breathing!" Mugman shouted and was crying "C-cuppy!" "Oh god... " Boris and Bendy rushes to them. Boris Checked Cuphead's Pulse and it have no beats can feel. He look at Cuphead and gently shakes him. "Hey! Cuphead! Wake up!" Mugman covers his mouth and continue crying. Bendy starts to cry too.

"Geez, I guess his soul was lost inside there" Boris ear twitched and look behind and saw Cala. "Cala! But I thought you were gone with the others?" Cala smiles."Nah, I'll follow. I just noticed you guys having a problem with him" She pointed Cuphead. "C-cup isn't breathing. Is he dead? Did you see his Spirit?" Mugman asked and Cala shrugs. "Don't worry guys. I'll go and check him. Okay Move and I will Dive in!" She dives inside Cuphead. "Is he gonna be okay?" Bendy asked worriedly and still crying.

"I hope so Bendy, let's just hope Cala found him"

🌹☕🌹☕🌹☕🌹☕🌹☕🌹☕🌹