"Yes, I'm just going to stay there a bit, I think the alcohol got me a little sick but don't worry !" you said, trying to sound convincing. At the same time, you were already texting Taehyung as you didn't know what else to do.

 At the same time, you were already texting Taehyung as you didn't know what else to do

TAEHYUNG'S FOCUS

"I have to go Jungkook, you can sleep here if you want," Taehyung said, looking for his car keys hurriedly.

"What are you doing ?! What's happening ?" Jungkook got up from the couch where he was playing a game, looking at his best friend putting his shoes with shaking hands.

"I should come back soon, if not I'll call you."

"Taehyung, what's wrong ?!"

Taehyung looked at the younger, wondering if he should tell him before shaking his head.

"I can't tell you now, I'm sorry."

With that he left the apartment, leaving Jungkook confused. He ran to his car, an address being the only thing in his mind.

YOUR POINT OF VIEW

"Open the door Y/N," Hoseok said after a while and a shiver ran down your spine.

"I don't want you to see me like that," you said, your voice shaking slightly. You pretended you were throwing up and you could hear his heavy breath behind the door.

"I just want to help you, please open the door," he said again with a soft voice that paralyzed your body. The same soft voice he would take when speaking to you behind the door of the room he kept you locked in.

"I think I'm gonna go home, I really don't feel good," you said weakly, looking at your phone to see if Taehyung was coming soon. He hadn't sent anything else and that's when you realized he didn't know Hoseok's address —at least that's what you thought. That's why you decided to try your luck and escape by yourself.

You got up, focusing on calming your heartbeat and your breath. You put your hand on the handle, gathering all your courage. You just wished he wouldn't hurt you as soon as you would open. You wished he didn't know you knew.

When you opened the door, he stayed still. When you looked up at him, he just looked at you worriedly.

You were going to make it. You were going to escape this apartment.

"I'm going home, I'm sorry," you said quietly as you walked past him towards the door. He didn't grab you as you thought he would and you really thought he was going to let you leave. But when you tried to open the front door, it was locked.

"I think it's safer if you stay here tonight. I don't want you to go home alone at night."

His voice was much closer to you than you had thought and you turned around only to see he was a step away from you, a little smile on his face. Hoseok came closer to you and wrapped his arms around your waist, bringing you closer to him before pressing your back against the front door. So ironical, isn't it ? Feeling the cold door against your back, your only hope of escaping being so close yet so far.