Draco sits you on a bench and sits next to you. He cups your face gently with his hands and wipes your tears away carefully with his thumbs.

—Please don't cry, (Y/N). It's over —he says staring straight to your eyes. You nod.

—Draco, you're so sweet.

—You're so sweet and tender, (Y/N). I'm so sorry for becoming distant.

—I guess I deserved it.

—No, what are you talking about? You deserve to be loved. You deserve someone who gives you the sun, the moon and the stars —he kisses your hand and kneels down—. Would you let me be that someone?

You smile and tears of joy start rolling down your cheeks. You kneel down as well and caress his beautiful face. You hug him with all of your strenghts and his delicious scent of apple and mint drives you wild.

—Was that a yes, kitty? —He asks you sweetly.

—Yes, baby! Yes! —You reply excited.

Draco cups your face gently with his hands again and wipes your tears away by kissing them. You close your eyes and feel his lips closer and closer to yours with every kiss. Your heart starts beating so fast again. Draco presses his lips against yours and drops the sweetest of kisses on your lips. You both stand up and he sits on the bench again. You sit on his lap and wrap your hands around his neck. It's your way to tell him that you're his. He got the message perfectly. He smiles and snakes his arms around your waist.

—I love you, babygirl, I always did.

—I love you too, sweetie. I've been in love with you since First Year.

—So am I, kitty... I really wanted you to be my Yule Ball date last year. But not as friends. I wanted it to be a real date, but I was afraid that you don't love me back. So I invited Pansy Parkinson just to know if you became jealous. So I would have known that you had feelings for me.

—What? Baby, you broke my heart —tears start filling your eyes.

—And I'm so sorry about that, sweetheart. The last thing I want is to hurt you —tears start rolling down his cheeks—. I guess I made it too complicated, right?

—Yes, you did.

—And the jealous one was me, when I saw who your Yule Ball date was. And when you started dating him, I couldn't take it anymore and became distant... Do you think you could forgive me? Please forgive me.

—I already did, baby —you caress his beautiful face and drop a loving kiss on his lips.

—Thank you —he whispers.

—Wanna see something amazing?

—Of course, babe. Show me.

You jump to the table, take out your wand and point at the sky. Draco notices that your hand is shaking, so he jumps to the table and snakes his arms around your waist, hugging you from behind.

—Do your magic, sweet baby —he whispers in your ear and kisses your neck. You close your eyes and feel his warm breath on your neck.

—Expecto Patronum —you whisper and a beautiful wisp of silvery smoke comes out of your wand, taking the form of a dolphin.

Draco is rendered speechless and so do you. You finally made it. The pure and true love between Draco and you gave you what it takes to produce a Patronus. You turn around and wrap your hands around his neck. He still has his arms snaked around your waist. The beautiful silver dolphin swims like it was dancing around you two while you're melting in a sweet loving kiss.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Author's Notes

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Author's Notes

(Y/N) = Your Name

Song lyrics from "True Love" by Emma Lahana.

Did you like this imagine? Please let me know your thoughts in comments x

Thanks for reading!