Code black

"Where's your army?" Bell asks Clarke.

She gets a grim look. "Gone. Just like yours." She gets closer to all of us. " say you have a plan."

" not really." He states with a hint of sadnesses. " we need to talk to Dante mya says he's in quarantine."

Suddenly Jasper and Monty run up and hug Clarke. It's broken up by myas tank beeping loudly. Jasper rushes over to it.

"Thirty minutes." He turns around slowly. "It's her last tank."

After a few minutes of disagreement we decide that Octavia, Jasper, Monty, mya, and i  go to the fifth level to find another tank and Bellamy and Clarke go talk to Dante. We're about to take off when Octavia stops me.

"Hey skaiheda." I turn to her and see she's holding out my sword to me. "You might need this."

I smile at my baby and grab it tightly. "Oh how I missed you." I smile at Octavia. "You ready to cause some hell in there." She smiles and nods and we rush inside.
————————————————————————
I walk with my sword held high beside Octavia. I smirk at her and she catches it Out of the corner of her eye.

"I missed this you know?" She smiles.

"What?" I ask with a laugh while looking around the corridor.

"Marching beside you. With a sword." She smile and i nudge her arm with mine.

I'm about the speak when I hear a scream. "No don't touch her. Take me." I'd know that voice anywhere. It's wick. I walk towards the sound and Octavia tries to follow. I turn around and put a hand up.

"Go with them o." I say pointing to jasper, Monty, and mya. "They're gonna need you to protect them."

She nods at me. "Don't get yourself killed. Bellamy would kill me if he knew I let you go and you got killed."

I smile. " you know me o. Defender of man. I can't die." Quickly I turn and rush off towards wicks voice. I get to a door and I kick it open only to see my people handcuffed to walls and raven on the bone marrow table. "That don't fly with me."

Everyone turns and looks at me. The 100 have smiles when they see me but the adults are highly confused. Many of them say my name aloud.

"Ahh skaiheda." Cage Wallace says to me as his Guards all point there rifles at me. "Boys don't put the rifles down skaiheda is code black."

"Well if your gonna use code Wallace at least tell me what it means." I laugh.

"Highly dangerous." He sighs. "And that was before you had a sword."

"Aww you really boost my ego." I smirk at him. Suddenly my knee is kicked out and I'm kneeling on the ground. I reach for my sword but Wallace kicks it out of the way. I struggle from the guards grip on my shoulder.

"We Can afford to lose this one. Shoot her." I put my hands up and close my eyes. I hear the guards rifles shuffle and I shout.

"Wait! Wait!" I open my eyes and peer at them. They appear to actually wait. "Let me live and I'll switch allegiances. I'll work for you."

The room gasps and I hear the 100s shackles start to be pulled on.

"All you have to do is prove yourself." I smirk

"Claire! You bitch! Don't you dare do this." Miller struggles with his chains. I look at Wallace.

"May I?" I gesture to Miller. Wallace smiles.

"Be my guest. Boys unchain him." Several guards go forward an let miller out of his chains they drop him to the floor and stands up . he rolls his shoulders back.