Artigas

"Claire! Bellamy!" Clarke shouts walking out the door over to us. She drops her voice to a whisper. " my mom placed us under house arrest."

"Since when has that ever stopped us." I sigh. "We'll need weapons and a way out,I'll talk to raven."

Quickly I walk over to engineering headquarters. I was happy to finally be able to talk to raven even if the circumstances weren't so great. Finally I get to headquarters and sigh. I can't believe that there are still 47 of us in mount weather and our people are doing nothing about it.

"Raven Reyes, the smartest girl I know." I bow to her once I get close enough. I straighten up with a smile. She rushes over to me with a smile.

"Claire Murphy, the most awesome warrior I know." She smiles. "What can I help you with?"

"Yeah we need your help getting out of camp." I sigh. "We're gonna go after Murphy and Finn. With us being under camp arrest there's no possible way we're just gonna walk out the front door."

She looks like she's deep in thought but then she lights up. "Meet me at the south wall in ten."

"Okay."
————-
"Scored you a few extra clips also,"she pauses and pulls my machete and sheath out of the bag. "I stole that from the guard that took it from you."

"Stupid Kevin." I growl as I take my machete back.

"My moms in surgery and the search party for Kane is about to leave we should head out." Clarke says joining Bellamy, raven and I at the south wall.

"Did you find oct..." Bellamy was interrupted in the middle of his sentence.

"Nope I found you." O comes around the corner. "I'm not letting you leave without me."

"Octavia." Clarke tries to put in but I put my hand up signifying for her to stop talking.

"Clarke don't." I say putting my hand down. "Lincoln and Augustus are still out there so your not stopping either one of us from going."

"Yeah we go. Got it?" O says. Simultaneously we cross our arms over our chests and I raise my eyebrow at the three in front of us. My eyebrow falls when Bellamy starts to smirk. God damn he's so hot.

"Are you two done yet?" He asks as Clarke puts a pack on top of a rock.

"What's this?" O asks peering at it. I smirk at her.

"That would be your pack." I say as I walk over to the fence. I bend down to shimmy out of the fence but raven stops me with her cane.

"Woah! Not so fast grounder princess." She says. I spin around and look at her. I'm not a princess.

"It's skaiheda." I spit but then bite my tongue. These are my friends, my people, my family I can't yell at them like that but I'm not gonna apologize. That's my name not grounder princess.
—————
The fire crackled as we all sat around it. Right at my side was Bellamy, to the left of me was Clarke and across the fire o was laying down trying to get some sleep.

"Last time I saw you two," Bellamy starts looking at Clarke and I. "One of you was being carried off in the arms of a grounder and the other was closing the drop ship door."

I snuggle closer into his side and he squeezes his arm tighter around my shoulders. Out of the corner of my eye I see Clarke sit up.

"Did you two get any sleep?" She asks kindly. I shook my head at her.

"Ill sleep when everyone I love is home and safe." I say softly and Clarke sighs.

"Are we ever really gonna be safe." She says. I really hope we will.