I'll go with you

"We'll talk to her." Clarke says as she ushers me out of the rover. I jump to the ground and spin to look at the people in the back of the rover. My eyes connect with Bellamy.

"I'll go with you." He doesn't break eye contact with me as he climbs out of the rover and stands by my side. Octavia climbs out behind him. She looks at Nyla's defensive stance and gives me a look.

"I thought Clarke said she was a friend." Octavia asks looking from me back to Nyla.

"You could say that." I nod looking at Clarke who I can only see her back. Clarke looks over her shoulder.

"We'll handle it just stay here." Clarke walks off leaving bell and I to follow. We walk to the front of the shop where we meet Nyla. She faces us with her hand on her blade. My hand rests near my hidden dagger.

"Skaikru is not welcome here, wanheda" Nyla takes a step away from Clarke.

"Nyla, what's wrong?" Clarke takes a step forward causing Nyla to step back once more.

"She's waking up. Hurry! Let's get her inside." Jasper Calls from the rover. I look over my shoulder towards the rover and see them pulling ravens unconscious body out of the back.

Clarke turns back to Nyla. "Is your father here?"

Nyla's face holds anger as she steps toward Clarke. "My fathers dead. Part of an army killed by your people while trying to protect you."

Over my right shoulder I feel Bellamy's breath hitch. Without a word I let go off my dagger and grab a hold of his hand. I give it a light squeeze causing him to step closer to me.

"Nyla please." Clarke begs.

"I said no." Nyla is about to turn to go inside but my voice stops her.

"Nyla if you go back into that shop, I'll be forced to kill you. Don't make me do that." In return Bellamy squeezes my hand as I beg Nyla not to leave. I back a step away from Nyla and closer to Bellamy.

Nyla steps to the side and allows us to walk in. The look on her face anything but welcoming.

"I told you my mom was here." Montys voice becomes know behind bell and I as we enter the building. "If she was chipped Allie would know."

"That's why we're putting her in the back." Clarke looks to Sinclair and Jasper and signals them through the curtain, "through here."

They rush Raven In and tie her to the bed in the center of the room. She struggles against the binds. She slips through Jaspers knot and rips the blindfold off. Quickly I grab her hand and hold it down while bell ties a tight knot around it. Once I'm sure it's secure I let go and back away from the bed.

"Where the hell am I!" Raven yells as she struggles to get out of the ropes but to no avail. "Let me go! Let me go!"

"Raven stop fighting!" Octavia yells over Raven. Raven continues to fight the ropes. Knowing I can't watch this anymore I walk out of the room and through the curtains to the main shop. I stop by Bellamy's side as he has his rifle pointed at Nyla. You can still hear ravens screams as the group flows out of the room behind me.

"How the hell do we get that thing out of her head?" Clarke looks to Sinclair and Monty.

Monty nods. "Working on it." With that I turn back to Bellamy and push his gun down away from Nyla.

"It's okay bell." I look to Nyla. "She's not going to do anything."

Bellamy nods and Nyla walks away to go talk to Clarke. Being alone in our corner of the room Bellamy looks down at me. He takes note of the look on my face and places his hands on the sides of my head. Before he can say anything I launch into his arms and wrap my arms around his torso. He smoothes my hair down and plants a kiss on my forehead.

"I'm sorry about Lincoln." Bellamy squeezes me tightly as he speaks. "I know he was like family to you."

I muster a short smile and look up to him. "It's just another day on the ground."

I begin to bury my face back into his chest but I stop and look back at him as he begins to speak. "It doesn't have to be like that claire. We could leave. Me and you."

I drop my arms from his torso to his hands. I grab them with a fond smile on my face. The fabric on my hand moves slightly as he grips my hands back. I want nothing more than to leave with him to not look back but we couldn't do that to the others.

"Bell." I drop one hand and place it on his cheek. He looks hopeful as he leans into my touch. "I'll go with you. One day. We can't just leave our people like that now."

"One day." Bellamy nods. He sticks up his pinky. I laugh and wrap my pinky around his.

"One day."" He grabs my hand and we walk back over to the others.
————————————————————
Clarke places a wristband into the table in front of us. "Nyla said we could work in here. So how do we do this?"

Sinclair picks up the scraped bracelet and examines it. "We think Raven wanted to use this wrist band to generate an EMP. Which is," Sinclair exhaled a large breath. "Freakishly brilliant."

"Yeah well, that's Raven for you." I look towards the room Raven is being held in. I jump slightly at the contact on my shoulder. I relax when I realize it's just Bellamy. He gives me a comforting smile that calms me down. "What does that mean though?"

"A targeted electromagnetic pulse could destroy the chips circuitry. We could you this, " Sinclair waves around the bracelet. "We could use this to send an EMP along ravens own nervous system. Just need to reverse the polarity. Wire for external input and attach a battery."

"But what would that do to her?" Clarke shakes her head as she listens to Sinclair list off what they need to do.

"Well EMPs don't affect our bodies." Sinclair shrugs. "But i don't know the mechanics of how this chip interstates with her brain."

"This was ravens plan, she wouldn't do it if it gonna destroy her brain." Bellamy's hand runs up and down my back as he speaks. I lean slightly into his touch.

Octavia pushes past the curtain and comes into the room. "Depends on how bad she wanted it out."

"Regardless," Sinclair interrupts. "Without an electromagnet this is just talk."

"Where do we get one?" I say quickly leaving no beat after Sinclairs words.

"The ark." Sinclair scoffs. I throw my head towards the ceiling. Nothing could be easy for us.

"No that's great, that's really.." I look around the room. "That's awesome guys."

Sinclair shakes his head. "Every station had a pulsed inductive thruster for maneuvering."

"Arkadia is out of the question." I run my hands through my hair with a large sigh. "It's way to dangerous."

"We use the drop ship." Monty says after a long moment. He looks up from the table towards me and Bellamy. "It had PI thrusters just like the ark."

"That's good." Sinclair nods. "Okay. I'll go salvage the magnet."

Sinclair is about to take off before Monty stops him. "Uh... no." Monty grabs ahold of his jacket halting him in place. "You should stay with Raven and figure out how this thing works. I'll take the rover. Be back by the time you finish the device."

Octavia steps forward. "I'll go with you."