Death itself

"Where did they keep you?" Abby asks as soon as we get to a secluded room. Kane sits down. he's probably exhausted from the walk.

"The commanders stronghold I think." I sigh.

"Polis. I was there not too long ago." Kane gives me a strange look. "I had something to take care of."

"Well anyway, I wasn't prisoner but I wasn't allowed to go outside either." He sighs. "Until they brought me last night with a bag over my head." Suddenly the guards walk jaha into the room. I audibly groan but Kane stands up with a smile.

"What's this?" Kane asks referring to jahas restraints.

"Well apparently the chancellor thinks I'm a very dangerous man." He shrugs. Abby sighs and finally gives in.

"Take them off." She orders the guardsmen. They obliged. "The former chancellor is being detained for treason."

Kane's head whipped around so fast i thought he might break his neck.

"No offense Marcus but I'm keeping the job until this is over." I groan and she looks over at me.

"No offense boss women but you have the least amount of experience with the grounders out of everyone in this room." I explain. It's true. Kane and jaha were both held prisoner by heda herself and I of course lived with them. Abby ignores me and continues talking to Kane about the deal.

"You bought us time? How?" She asks.

"I've gotten to know the commander and I believe she'd be open to the right proposal." I stand up straighter at his remark. This could work.

"What kind of proposal?" Abby ask what we're all thinking.

"We offer to put the boy on trial, here for war crimes." Kane speaks smartly.

"War crimes?" Abby asks.

"Abby at least if we put him on trail we will have control over the process and his treatment." Jaha steps forward.

"So instead of letting the grounders kill him we would execute him our selves?" Abby questions. I began to feel the blood boiling in my veins.

"In no way am I saying what he did was right but it doesn't constitute death, he's family." Abby goes to speak but I stop her. "I know the commander better than anyone in this room." I look around and i get an idea. "Let me speak to her I can fix this." All three adults look at each other in a silent conversation. All at once they nod.
————————————————————————

I slowly walk outside and turn to the guards Abby requested I take with me.

"I don't need you here." I don't hold back on my snakiness.

"Claire your just a kid, you need protection." A burly man says in a bored tone. I quickly take out a dagger and bring it to his throat.

"I don't need anyone's protection." I spit out. From behind me I here clapping. I turn around and see Bell.

"Now that is what I call hot." I laugh and walk over to him. "So what are they for?" He nods to the guards.

I look back over at them then I speak. "Abby wants me to take them to go speak to heda but I don't really need them."

"Speak to heda?" He questions. I nod and then explain.

"I'm gonna see if I can fix the whole spacewalker situation." I sigh and then grab bells hand as he speaks.

"How do you plan on fixing it?" I love how he doesn't try and stop me. He trust me enough to know that I'll be okay.

"I'm gonna see if I can offer her another deal." I look to my right and I see Clarke in the distance. Deciding I need to go talk to her I say goodbye to bell. "I love you Bellamy." I stand in my toes and kiss him.