Findings

"Sam,Johnson!" Bell yells as we track out of the cave .

"Over here" a voice yells back "we lost you in the stew" it was Johnson talking. Bellamy looks over the group with Johnson.

"Where's atom" he asked concerned for his friend.

"I thought he was with you" Johnson says.

"Guys maybe he made it back to camp" I say putting a hand on Bellamy's shoulder.

"Yeah your right lets g-" he's cut off by a scream

"Charlotte" I say realizing who it is I take off sprinting towards her hurtling over fallen trees and brush. I stop abruptly when I reach her and she collapses into me. I look over to see a blistered atom lying on the forest floor. "Bellamy!" I yell I crouch down to Charlottes eye level. "You get back to camp you here me"

She nods and runs off. I slowly walk over to atom and crouch down next to him.

"It's okay atom you'll be fine Clarke will fix you up" I try to calm him down

"Claire" he chokes out. I was to focused on atom to notice the footsteps behind me until Bellamy was crouching down beside me

"Atom it's me Bellamy" he says looking down at him.

"Ki-kill m-me" atom coughs up.

"I-i can't" Bell stutters holding the knife out. He clutched it so hard his knuckles turned white. I notice this so I put my hand on his and take the knife.

"Okay we're gonna help you atom I'm gonna stop it okay" I say patting his hair " in peace may you leave the shore in Love may you find the next safe passage on your travels until our final journey to the ground may we meet again" I say the last part putting the knife in his neck then pulling it back out. I feel bell put his hand on my back.

"Let's get back" bell says in my ear. I give him a small smile walking off. He would have believed it was real if he hadn't just seen me murder atom. On the way back to camp was the first time she cried since landing on the ground. Atom was her friend and she couldn't do anything to help him. I quickly wiped my tears off my cheeks when we neared the camp i can't let them see me as weak I wouldn't let that happen from now on I had to be strong.
———
The camp was a mess after we got back especially Octavia when she found out atom was dead.

As I'm sitting by the fire I feel finn sit next to me.

"I have good news and bad news which do you want first" I think about it for a minute and decide.

"I'm the optimist so good news" I suggest.

"Well good news is jasper made a full recovery. Bad news is wells was found dead outside the camp killed by grounders." He tells me. I'm shocked at first and to be honest I'm not surprised everyone hated him. I march into bells tent. When I walk in he's laying on his cot with his hands behind his head.

"Bell we need to build a wall." I tell him. He sits up straight surprised that I'm in his tent.

"Claire the people listen to you just go out there and make them build it." I take his advice and order people to build a wall out of fallen trees and scrap metal.
——————
"It's metal from the drop ship" Clarke points out. Bell, Octavia, Clarke, jasper, and I are all standing in bells tent trying to figure out what happened to wells because jasper and Octavia found his fingers beside a knife. I look at the knife trying to find out why it looks so familiar.

"What does that mean" jasper asks Clarke. I knew exactly what this meant.

"It means grounders didn't kill Wells one of us did" I tell everyone in the tent. Clarke suddenly grabs the knife and goes towards the door but is quickly blocked by bell and I.