thirty-one

After Aizawa gave us a tour and I had finished with my room, I took a run-up and jumped the couch, monkey jumping to the other side and landing on someone.

"Wah! I'm so, so sorry!" I exclaimed, rolling off.
"It's alright," Tokoyami said.

"To be honest, I'm excited about us all living together," Denki grinned.
"We'll all be like one, happy family!" I agreed
"I'm pooped..." Kirishima sighed.
"Communal living... yet another way to train our sense of law and order!" Iida exclaimed.
"Don't hurt yourself there, mister president!" Hanta said. I chuckled.

"I smell love!" Mina burst in, followed by a hoard of female classmates, "oh, are you guys done with your rooms?"
"We're all just relaxing now," Denki replied.
"The girls and I were talking, and we got an idea!" she said, "how about we have a peek into each other's rooms?"

"Wah! No, no!" Midoriya tried to stop us going into his.
"Holy crap," I said.
"All Might all around! Aw, you're an otaku!" Uraraka said.

"What have we gotten ourselves into?" Denki said.
"Could be fun, I guess..." Hanta trailed off.

'Wait. No, we can't go into my room,' I thought, eyes widening. My room was the one next to Asui's, opposite todoroki's on the top floor.

We barged into Tokoyami's room. Typical goth. Black everywhere.
"Banquet of darkness..." I recalled.

Aoyama's wasn't sparkly, it was twinkly. There was nobody else on the second floor after that, so we went up one. There were, however, two decorated rooms there that nobody claimed, which was strange.

Ojirou's was rather plain, which he denied. Iida's was 'not out of the ordinary.' Denki, Hanta and I started elbowing each other and Hanta started tickling me. all fun and games until I knocked into Iida's extensive collection of glasses.

Kouda's had a cute bunny.
"Have you given it a name?" I asked, to which Kouda shook his head, "how about... Tomoe? It's a unisex name, and it's cute."

"Aw! Cute!" Hagakure squealed. Denki suggested that we should be looking at the girls' rooms as well, since it wasn't fair.

We went up to the fourth floor, where Kirishima, Bakugou, Shouji, Uraraka and Mina had dorms.
"Red! Your dorm's so manly!" I said.
"I know! I tried to make it as manly as possible!" he replied with a grin.

Shouji's room was seriously empty. There was a desk and a bedsit.

"Alrighty, we should head up! Hanta's next!" I grinned.
"Ah, really?" he said, scratching the back of his neck.

Hanta's room was super cool.
"How exotic!" Mina clapped her hands.
"Love it!" Uraraka copied the action.
"Never guessed you'd be so stylish, Sero," Jirou commented.

"Hehe, just call me Sero Surprise!" Hanta said.
"Cringe," I snorted.

Jirou's room had a wall that said 'DEEP DOPE' and was full of instruments. Hagakure was pink and girly. I was sort of afraid to get to my room, because I wasn't sure if the others would like it.

After going through Mina's and Uraraka's rooms, we came to the fifth floor.
"Tsuyu said she wasn't feeling well, so we'll go straight to yours, Irezumi!" Uraraka said.

"Oh, guys, please don't!" I said, standing in front of my door like Tokoyami had, "my room's a bit... eh..."
"Pff, it's not like it's Miss Midnight's home, is it?" Denki grinned, "she's probably got a ton of questionable stuff."

"You won't catch me alive!"
I scurried into my room and shut the door, pressing my back against it.

"Come on, Irezumi! It can't be that bad," Uraraka's voice said. I scanned my room. I had a poster up on the wall of my mom taking a selfie with Crimson Riot and Endeavour. Her and Endeavour were only just starting out their career when the photo was taken, Crimson Riot being quite an old school hero.