Chapter2 (part4)

It became night everyone finished eating their dinner and soon started leaving to go back to there cabins.

Kira's P.O.V
The walk back to the cabin was quiet we all decided to pull a prank on Kalliyah. We decided to lock her up in the cabin and than scare her because she gets scared easily and also it would be funny. I got the key out I my pocket and than opened the door Kalliyah bolted in and as she went to sit on her bed SLAM!!! I shut the door and locked it. She wasn't able to get out because you could only lock it from the outside. We all went up near the door and started to make noises like ghost noises and all we could hear was screaming.

Kalliyah's P.O.V
SLAM!!! I heard the door shut u ran up to the door handle and tried opening it t would budge I was so scared. Than I hear a noise that sounds like a ghost " ooooo" I herd I screamed and ran to hide under my bed sheets for protection even though that wouldn't even work. Than I feel someone sit on my bed I threw the blanket off me and there was no one I look around the room and than I see a figure standing in front of me looking strait at me.......

A/N hey guys/girls I might not write a chapter tomorrow because I have a friend coming over I might right one I don't know so if I don't I will do 2 chapter on Saturday ily xoxo thanks for 230 reads