Chapter1 (Part3

Luke's P.O.V

Jai told us his idea "We should draw on their faces with permanent marker" everyone laughed Kalliyah laughed so much she nearly fell of the bed but lucky I caught her she looked at me smiling gosh I love her smile it's just beautiful her lips crashed onto mine than we got interrupted by Kitty and Jai. "So what's the prank going to be" Jai asked in know Kalliyah and Kira where thinking if something because they where whispering to each other and nodding as we'll. "Do you girls have a prank because it seems like you do" I replied laughing because Kitty pulled a funny face. "Yea" Kira replied "what is it than". "Ok so we where thinking we could get a bucket of ice cold water and than a bucket just filled with ice and than take Tee away from skip so he freaks out" Kalliyah said in excitement. Wow that was a good idea I wonder who made that up Kira or Kalliyah?

We all walked down the stairs quietly not to wake them up so what we did first was get the 2 buckets that where quite big that Kalliyah was carrying, than we got icy cold water in a bucket, and than ice is a bucket we decided to dump the ice bucket on Tee so skip won't really feel it and than the icy water on Skip but we will put a big piece of ice in there for him. Kalliyah tried carrying the bucket of cold water with in huge block of ice it was funny watching her I took it off her and walked over to Tina and Skip.

A/N

Please like and comment luv yas xoxox