Chapter 1 (part5)

Kalliyah P.O.V

We heard a scream from down stairs. "What was that"?mi questioned waking up scared. "I think it is Skip"'tee replied

What if he is hurt? What if he thinks someone came in the house? What if.... My thoughts got interrupted by the door opening. We all quickly ran to find a hiding spot Tee in my closet with Jai and Kira and me and Luke under my bed luckily my bed sheets where long enough to cover the bottom of the bed. I hear my bathroom door open and than a loud cry. "Where is everyone? Why did they take away the person I lob and my best friends?" I felt so bad I looked at Luke and he knew exactly what I was going to say he nodded. "SKIP" I yell coming out from under my bed Luke and everyone else stayed hiding. I see him sitting on the bathroom floor crying and rocking back and forth curled up. "Is that you Kalliyah" he says to me "yes Skip it's me you will be ok the others are ok" I replied with. Year down my face feeling sorry for pranking him. "So Tina,Luke,Kira and Jai are all fine" yea we decided to prank you because we thought it would be funny but we didn't know this would happen I'm sorry" I say crying he just comes up to me and cuddles me making me feel better. Geez Skip is a good friend Tina is so lucky to have someone like him. Everyone came out of there hiding spots and we all had a group hug. That night we where so existed to go camping tomorrow it's going to be so fun. Kira and Jai went to bed half an hour ago because they said they didn't want to be tiered tomorrow because we would probley have a big night. Tina and Skip went to bed like 20 minutes ago because if the same reason so it just left me and Luke sitting watching tv I started drifting off to sleep so I said to "Luke can we go to bed I'm really tiered it's going to be a big day tomorrow" I said sleepy "sure babe I am tiered too" we walked up and got in bed. Luke put his arm around me like always and than I just fell asleep.

A/N

Hey guys/girls what do you think so far. I'm so sorry if it doesn't make sense or there isn't good hammer or there is any other problems I try my hardest to make it good. Thank you for 70 reads please make it 100 or more thnx luv ya guys/girls xxoo 😘✌️