Chapter2 (part2)

(The photo from last chapter of what the fan made for Kalliyah & Kira)
Kalliyah's P.O.V
We all walked in together. The teacher told us to go sit down at the table and chairs to wait for the person who works their. We waited 5 minutes and than the lady came. She told us all the rules
1. No braking anything
2. No sneaking out of your cabins past 9:30pm
3. Don't make to much noise
After she told us the rules she showed us to our cabins we went in groups of 6 our cabin number was 13.We all got together and we had a group of our friends in the cabin next to us Tianna, Bella,Jasmine,Taja,Melissa and Kitana in cabin 12. We walked in my mouth dropped it was so pretty.

Tee's P.O.V
"Wow this place is amazing" I said to the group gob smacked. "Yeah but isn't it weird how we got room 13 they are always haunted" Jai said than he covered his mouth Kalliyah looked at him scared. We asked Kalliyah if she could go next door because we needed to do something she walked over next door to our other group of friends. "Don't say anything that would make Kalliyah scared you know her she will go screaming,crying and running for her life" Kira told Jai really seriously. After we finished our talk about what to do what we decided to not tell Kalliyah.We went next door,grabbed Kalliyah and went back to our cabin we all walked in fast while she was walking like an old lady.
SMASH!!!!!!!

Cliff hanger!! Thanks for all the reads it means a lot please tell your friends to read it thank you. Sorry if it doesn't make sense. Xxoo