Chapter 7 of 12

Wonwoo knows how to act properly since he was young. If he wants to get a good grade on the test, all he has to do is study. If he like the girl who's confessing to him, all he has to do is choose yes. Luckily, when it come to whether accept or reject, his answer has always been clear, never wavering. Until he met Sakura.

...

Wonwoo got fever after he ran through the rain without umbrella. He disappointed in himself since he promised to go everyday, he won't able to go to labs until he get better. He thought Sakura probably doesn't want to see him either. Then he remembered Seungwoo's word to get her back to him, it made Wonwoo furious.

...

Sakura absentmindedly sat in laboratory, not even heared Yoona's call. Yoona tickled Sakura's ear using a flower to surprise her. Sakura asked her why didn't she just tap her shoulder like usual. Yoona laughed hard over her student reaction.

Sakura surprised once again after Yoona told her that Wonwoo's sick so that he won't be able to come for a while. Sakura remembered when Wonwoo was running through the rain. Yoona asked Sakura about when he will come to lab again, because shw had something to give him. Sakura said that she doesn't know.

"Don't stay till to late Sakura-sshi," Yoona excuse herself.

"Seonseungnim....uh," Sakura said hesitantly. "If you don't mind...,"

...

*Bell rang*

Wonwoo got annoyed by his door bell that keeps ringing. He found out that Hoshi came to his house to check him out since it's rare that Wonwoo would catch a cold. Hoshi said jokingly that he thought Wonwoo already died because no one came to the door. Before Hoshi excused himself, he found out the application of the practice exam from Ministry of Justice Judicial Examination Committee that Wonwoo mentioned earlier. Wonwoo realized that he forgot to submit it, but he relieved that the deadline is still two days away. Hoshi worried that Wonwoo has been acting weird lately. This never would've happened in the past.

"What was I like before then?" Wonwoo asked.

"Eh? What you were like?"

"I suddenly lost myself in anger and said something I shouldn't have. In times like this normally I would immediately find the best solution. But right now I have no idea what I should do. This is the first time that I hate myself so much,"

"So something really did happen? I feel better now. Because you're always so focused. I've never heard you say anything discouraging. I always wondered what kind of superhuman are you. But now I know my friend is a normal guy too. Even if it's you, you can still sometimes become upset or sad, or lost right?"

"I feel horrible," Wonwoo flops down on bed.

"Is it because of 'that girl'? It's the first time I see this side of you since we were children. it's your first love huh?" Wonwoo buried his face in pillow. "Get better, go back to acting normal, eh?"

"Yeah,"

"I'll get going. I'll help you turn this application in so when you're getting well come to your class, ok?" Hoshi excuse himself.

"Hoshi, thanks for the medicine and everything else,"

...

*Bell rang*

Wonwoo though that maybe Hoshi forgot something. He opened the door, found out Sakura already stood in front of his door. She said that she though she came to the wrong house after saw Wonwoo in glasses for the first time. Wonwoo asked her why she came. Sakura gave the things Yoona needed to give him. Suddenly there was a heavy silence enveloped them.

"Wonwoo-sshi," Sakura's word broke the silence.

"Wha--, yes?"

"I was wondering if you really mind what happened lately. You don't have to push yourself to come to school or to come to the labs," Sakura then turned his body ready to run away. "That's all I wanted to say,"

"Wait, don't go yet," Wonwoo pushed Sakura to the door and grab one of her hand. "Ah, sorry...." Wonwoo actually have something to say to Sakura, he knew it's time to say it then he remembered the necklace. "Sakura-sshi, wait here," He took the necklace then gave it to Sakura.

"I fixed it. I can't hold on to this. This might be something given to you by someone important to you. Take it Sakura-sshi,"

"I told you to throw it away...," Sakura turned her head to other direction.

It is frustrating for Wonwoo who remembered Seungwoo's words that Sakura's useless without it. He though Sakura who always looks so lonely should be happy that there's someone valuable at his side..

"This really does suit you, so don't waste it...," Wonwoo wanted to put the necklace on to Sakura. Then Sakura falls on her knee while hyperventilating. "Sakura-sshi?! What's wrong?! Wait here, I'll go get a bag," Sakura clenched to Wonwoo's shirt. With his left hand on her shoulder supported her back, his right hand closed her month. "Just use your nose to breathe. That's it,"

After Sakura's breath went normal, Wonwoo hug her tightly. Sakura tried to smile while saying that no one can die from hyperventilating. Wonwoo keeps saying sorry since he though that it was his fault.

"Sakura-sshi, please don't say things like it's okay if I don't come to labs anymore," said Wonwoo. "I still want to be with Sakura-sshi for longer time,"

"I didn't say you can't come," Sakura chuckled. "I'm much stronger than I look. Compared to that one argument, the days spent with you in the labs are much more important," Wonwoo hugged her tighter until they both could hear each other heartbeat. Sakura then hugged him back.

TBC