Chapter 4 of 12

Sakura is thinking about Yoona's words who said that Wonwoo's happy working with her. She saw Wonwoo from across the room while thinking how can he cooped up in this room when it's so nice outside and why he was agreed to help a research he gains nothing from. It's not like they have anything in common.

Then their eyes met, it made Sakura awkward since he knew that he was being watched. Wonwoo approached Sakura with a book in his hand. He pointed a flower picture inside the book and asked Sakura about her research that using that flower. Then Wonwoo's cellphone rang, so Sakura told Wonwoo to pick it up. While watching Wonwoo walk out the room, Sakura wondered if that's call from his girlfriend. She even imagined Wonwoo's hugging with his girlfriend, those images inside her head hurt her heart.

Wonwoo got a call from Hoshi who asked him to borrow Sakura's note since Hoshi've never talked to her because Sakura is a little hard to get lose to and Hoshi always get nervous in front of pretty girl. Wonwoo told Hoshi that he'll tell Sakura that her friend in same major named Hoshi want to talk to her. Then Wonwoo hung up the phone.

Wonwoo entered the room and called Sakura, but that girl was daydreaming to the point she didn't hear his call. Wonwoo got worried and asked her if she was tired but that girl answered that she was not tired. Sakura actually thought about miscalls from Seungwoo and Wonwoo's little kindness that made her thinking strange things. She thought how different she with Wonwoo is.

"Would you like to go to the riverside?" Wonwoo said.

"Eh?" without second though Wonwoo grabbed Sakura's hand. Still in lab coats they walked out of the lab. "We don't have time Wonwoo-sshi,"

"We can catch up on a day's work tomorrow, I'll be there too," Wonwoo said while smiling.

Because of their visuals, with their hands interlocked they catched everyone attention until they arrived to riverside. Sakura who has no stamina panted while Wonwoo laughing over it. Wonwoo went away somewhere left Sakura alone then went back while bringing some flowers.

"Sakura-sshi, What kind of flower is it?" He asked.

"Stella uliginosa, or bog stitchwort

"Stella uliginosa, or bog stitchwort. You can find them anywhere on the sidewalk,"

"Then what is this?" Wonwoo showed another flower.

"That's an annual saltmarsh aster, Symphyotrichum subulatum,"

"Then this next one?"

"Pfft, just how many did you bring in such a short amount of time?" Sakura let out small laugh. "Hmm, I've never seen this one before. I wonder if Yoona-seonseungnim knows?" She became serious.

"There're some things you can't see at school," Wonwoo smiled at Sakura.

"Don't say it like you already calculate that. But...you're right. I guess it's ok for a day," Sakura felt at ease.

"Ok! Then let's play. The one who collect the most different kinds of plants is the winner," Wonwoo grinned.

"What kind of childish game is that?" Sakura chuckled.

Sakura went around the riverside, found a lot of flowers she was not familiar with, until she realized that it was already sundown. She was searching for Wonwoo but she couldn't find him anywhere. She though that he only got bored and left earlier. Then she found Wonwoo slept on the grasses while hugging wild flowers. Sakura sat beside him and tried to wake him up.

"Wow, he picked up a lot of flowers, and the flowers are all over him" She smiled. "Wonwoo-sshi, it's sundown already. Wonwoo-sshi?"

'We're not even friends yet. In a situation like this, if I were a close friends' Sakura though while caressing his hair. 'If I were his girlfriend, I wonder how I would call out him?'

"Wonwoo-oppa?" Sakura whispered. "Eh?" suddenly Wonwoo pulled Sakura's arm, kissed her then hugged her. He did it half asleep.

"...," Wonwoo then realized what he did. "Ah, Sakura-sshi," Sakura stood up while blushing. "Sakura-sshi!" Sakura tried to run while Wonwoo tried to grab her hand but failed. Wonwoo could only see her back away.

"Arg!" Wonwoo grumbled. He remembered Sakura's reaction. He thought Sakura would be mad while saying not to touch her. "That's different from what I imagined....," Wonwoo mumbled.

TBC