Chapter 5.5

Sakura though ever since she gave Wonwoo her contact, she has started to get messages from Wonwoo every once in while. His messages are really short and are about silly things. So for Sakura who's not used to it, she doesn't know what to do. She really doesn't know what he wants her to do. Sometimes Sakura thought that Wonwoo doesn't expects a response.

*PING*

This time Sakura got a message with a picture of flower she doesn't remember, then she searched the name of the flower

This time Sakura got a message with a picture of flower she doesn't remember, then she searched the name of the flower. She found out that the name of flower is Lily of the Nile. She read the flower's meaning and blushed. She's feel stupid since Wonwoo mustn't know the meaning of the flower.

...

Wonwoo stopped in front of the florist and got a message in his phone from Sakura who's rarely response. It's just a picture of flower. Suddenly the shopkeeper asked whether Wonwoo was looking for something. Wonwoo though that he should take one with him since there are lot of plants in lab.

"One of those small potted plants please," asked Wonwoo.

"The Lily of the Nile? Could this be gift for your girlfriend? Should I put a ribbon on it?" asked the shopkeeper while grinning.

"No, it's nothing like that," said Wonwoo.

"Oh, really. Sorry, you were looking so serious, you know this flower's meaning is 'I like you'. So I though it's for your girlfriend," the shopkeeper laughed. "But guys nowdays aren't into that type of thing so I guess you wouldn't know,"

...

Wonwoo walked into university while thinking about the flower picture he sent to Sakura before he knew about its meaning. He met with Hoshi who greeted him and Hoshi asked him why his face all red. Hoshi even offered a help to bring the potted flower in Wonwoo's hand. Then Wonwoo gave the flower to Hoshi and ran away.

'I wonder what her response was...' Wonwoo thought.