CHAPTER 1

JAEMIN POV

"Mom!! Dad!! I'm going out!!" I yelled from the front door.

My parents were in the living room while watching tv. My dad was mainly focused on the newspaper he was reading though.

"Okay sweetie! Come back before dark!" My mother yelled back.

I was currently going to meet up with my friends to go to volleyball practice. It was exactly 11 AM. Practice was 12PM-5PM. We usually like to hang out for an hour or so afterwards.
I walked out the front door and made sure to lock the door behind me before walking to my destination.
My friends and I all meet up by a park nearby, and continue on after that.
It took me 10 minutes to get to my local park. I already saw my friends Jisung, Chenle, and Haechan there.
I ran up to them and greeted them.

"What's up fuckers!" I laughed.

"wHy dO yOu haVE mY pHoNe?!" Haechan asked.

"FUCK YOU THATS WHY!" Chenle finished off.

We all laughed, except for Jisung.

"I hate you guys. Y'all are such weirdos." Jisung rolled his eyes.

"How could you NOT laugh at an iconic vine??" I frowned.

"Because he has no sense of humor whatsoever." Haechan crosses his arms.

"Oh! There's Mark and Renjun!" Chenle pointed out.

Everyone turned their gaze towards the two walking boys including me.

"Hey guys." Mark greeted.

"Hi." Renjun smiled.

"Hey!" Haechan, Jisung, Chenle, and I said simultaneously.

"Now lets get to practice. Shall we?"

Hello once again!
This is the first chapter of my new book! i'm really excited to continue writing this book, but i'm honestly not sure if it's gonna go too well. i can be lazy and slack off and then it ends out being terrible 😅😅
Anyways, i hope you enjoyed the first part!!

Instagram: Yeoxsang