Chapter 19: At the dorms

Y/n: I'm hurting a bit. I think I'm ready to go home.

W: Yeah, right.

TT: You aren't leaving.

D: Who's leaving!?

W: Y/ns trying to leave.

D: Over our dead bodies.

Y/n: I can arrange that.

D: Bitch dont test us. Hurt or broken or shattered I will hit you. You arent leaving here. You cant take care of Jace right now.

Jk: You need a support system. Help from everyone.

D: Ha! You think were gonna let you help her and be around Jace?!

Jk: Yes. Is that a problem?

D: Yeah! It is! You havent been around by choice until now. You have no business helping her. Jace yes. Her no!

Jk: *sigh* Fine, I wont stay until I'm asked to. I'm sorry for overstepping.

Y/n: Jungkook. Dont go.

Jk: You heard Duchy I have no place here.

Y/n: Fine, then I want to go home. You're more than welcome there.

Jungkook gives a sad smile.

Jk: Its ok. You know my number. Use it whenever you need to.

He walks to the door. Then walks back.

Jk: We leave for our tour in Japan in 2 weeks. Just so you know where I'm gonna be if you need to get ahold of me while I'm away.

With that you smile.

Y/n: Thank you Jungkook.

He nods then leaves.

*JK POV*

I cant believe she acted like that! Duchy is so... UGH! I nearly pulled out my hair trying to comfort and be there for Y/n and she went all

"ITS NOT YOUR PLACE BLAH BLAH BLAH"

I was just trying to be there for them. Is that so wrong?! Maybe Duchy is right. Maybe I'm going to fast. Pushing myself onto them too quickly. Maybe I just need to be there when THEY ask me to be. Just to let them know I'm here for both of them no matter what. I can also text TeeTee too. Shes at least nice. She heard me out & doesnt want to bite my head off. I get to my dorms & all of the guys surround me.

Jk: Before you ask. At first it was amazing. Then it went downhill.

T: What happened?!

Sj: Y/n ok?!

Jm: What about Jace?!

H: Well tell us already!

I stayed quiet, knowing someone already knew.

Nj: You overstepped huh?!

I stayed staring at the floor. Knowing Namjoon, my amazing know it all leader already knew the answer.

Y: By his silence I would say yes he overstepped. But my question is how?

Nj: With my guess he tried to stay, be a part of everything, and it's not the right time.

Jk: And why not?!

Sj: Lol. Jungkookie, we get that you're excited. But, you have to become a part of their life on their time.

H: You need to be wanted in their life. Not forced.

Nj: Exactly Kook.

Jk: Ok ok. You're right. So do you want to hear what happened?!

Bts: Yes!!

I smile and we all gather on the couch in the living room. Everyones attention on me.

Jk: So, I get there and they were beginning to eat dinner. They sat me next to Y/n.

Bts: Aawwwe. Jks blushing!

Jk: ANYWAYS! Jace decided he didnt want to sit where he was.

I cant help the smile big.

Jk: So he ended up in my lap. The entire dinner. He had me feed him. We talked about his crazy Uncle Woo.

Bts: Aawww..

Jk: It was amazing, we felt.. kinda..

T: Like a family?

Jk nods while smiling replaying the moments in his head.

Jm: I'm happy for you Kook.

Jk: Yeah. And I felt like.. like..

H: Like a dad?

Jk: Yeah. All in a matter of minutes. It was kinda hard not to get caught up in the moments. Anyways I'm going to bed. Today has been.....

Nj: Eventful?

Jk: Lol, yeah. You can say that. Goodnight.

Bts: Goodnight Maknae!