Chapter 14: A Stolen Moment

*JKS POV*

I hug TeeTee and follow the nurse back into the recovery area. My hearts breaking seeing Y/n with bandages across her head, a brace around her wrist, and her chest down to her waist wrapped tight in wraps. But it eases as I remember she is alive, and this could have ended horribly.

N: You can talk to her and hold her hand. Well, of course the one that doesnt have the shattered wrist.

Jk: *sniffles* Thank you!

N: Your welcome. I'll leave you alone for a few be back in about 10 minutes. I have to grab something from another floor.

I nod and smile at her knowing what shes doing. Shes giving me time alone with her. She technically isnt supposed to since Y/n and I arent together, the only connection we have right now is Jace.

Jk: Thank you and we will be fine. Take your time.

She smiles & leaves the room. I walk closer to Y/n. Taking deep breaths with every step I take. Stopping at her bed, I cry.

Jk: I'm so glad you're alright! I'm so glad you fought to still be here! What would I do if you came back to me and left so suddenly?! I couldnt handle it. How could Jace handle it?! I hold her hand and lean over kissing her forehead.

Jk: Please dont leave ever. My heart couldnt handle it. Our son couldnt handle it. I was so happy to see you today and go on our coffee/lunch date. Well it wasnt a date but it was to me. You look so beautiful even in bandages. Your skin was so beautiful glistening in the sun, I swear that I wanted to kiss you. Although I knew I shouldnt, I couldnt. I hope to fix everything with you and that we can maybe hopefully be together at some point. I just want to take my time doing it. I dont want to rush. You gave me everything even when you took away my everything. I am not going to leave you like that again. I promise, from now on I'm here to stay. As long as you will allow me to anyway. Oh! TeeTee is here she said to let you know but she thought I should see you first. Please wake up soon. I want to see your pretty eyes again. Besides anything else I'm sure Jace already misses you. How could he not? You're an amazing mother. So living and caring.

I lean over kissing her while my hand pushes the nonexistent hair from her face.

My eyes trail down her beautiful face

My eyes trail down her beautiful face. Looking at her long eyelashes, her perfectly shaped nose, down to her lips. I've missed them. Dreamed about them. How soft they felt against mine. How perfectly the molded to mine. How I've wanted them & needed them back against mine. I bend down hesitation running through me with small panic. I want to kiss her, feel those lips again, claim them again.

But is stealing the kiss right now a good idea? What if she wakes up to me kissing her? What if she hates me for it? I stare at her lips conflicted. I lean closer my breath fanning across her face ricocheting back to mine. My heart beating faster and faster the closer I get. When finally my lips softly land on hers. A surge of electricity runs through me. The hair on the back of my neck rising. Chills cascading my body.

I've missed this. These lips. The way they feel & now feeling them again. I want more. With every fiber in my body I pull myself away. Part of me panicked that when my eyes open hers will be staring back at me. Part of me worried that she will hate me forever for stealing a kiss. Slowly I open my eyes and relief washes over me when I see her eyes are still closed.

I let out a breath as I sit down in the chair beside her. I cant wait for her to wake up again. For things to start going in a positive direction from here. I wonder if I should tell her I stole a kiss from her today later down the line? I smile as my fingers come up feeling the pressure of where her lips were placed on mine. Then my eyes fixate back on her.

She looks so beautiful, so peaceful when she sleeps. Just like she always did. Nothing seems to be different about her since we knew each other. Aside from us now having a child and her becoming more beautiful if that was even possible. I guess I should let her be for a bit and give TeeTee time to see her. I stand up and the nurse comes back in.

N: Shes still asleep?

Jk: Mhhmm.

N: That's good. You letting someone else come back now?

Jk: Yeah. I would love to stay back here with her all night, but others want to see her too.

The nurse nods and I smile walking out of the room stopping at the door.

Jk: I'm not leaving her side once she gets to a room.

The nurse smiles and waves me off to go get someone else. I walk back into the waiting room with a smile on my face.

E: What happened?!

TT: Did she wake up?!

My smile drops.

Jk: No, not yet. But hopefully soon.

Jm: Then why do you have such a big smile?

I blush.

Y: Why are you blushing?

I bite my lip.

H: Why are you biting your lip & acting all shy?!

TT: Jungkook what did you do?!

Jk: I.... may have.... kissed.... her... lips???

They all gasp & TeeTee hits my shoulder.

Jk: Ow!

TT: How could you do that?!

Jk: It was harmless!

Jk: Besides I came back out here to let you go see her! I could have just been selfish and stayed there.

TT: I'm going.

She takes a few steps walking towards me, stopping at my shoulder.

TT: I have my eyes on you Jeon Jungkook. One wrong move and I'll kick your ass.

I gulped. She smiled and walked away to see Y/n.

Jm: Man shes cute!

Jk: TeeTee gives me the creeps.

H: She scares me a little too not gonna lie. Lol.