🎗🎗🎗

Harry: (eyeing Louis and Olly; sighs; he can't take this anymore; the two have been acting all coupley throughout the game... And Harry is just... sad. Jealous. Angry. At himself. Maybe he was too late... Maybe Louis had moved on... Then again just few days back it seemed like he still loved Harry; Harry sighs confused and hurt) I think I'm gonna grab another drink... (immediately walks away).
Louis: (only now, he looks at Harry's disappearing figure; he made it a point to not even accidently glance his way during the game; feels a bit guilty; then again... this is for the best...)
Niall: (sighs sadly; he knows Harry got upset; he needs to work quick) Alright... I guess it's time to play Truth or Dare... I'll go get 5SOS and Little Mix...
Louis: There's no way I'm playing that game.
Niall: Bu-
Louis: (rolls his eyes; fed up) Ni I know what you're doing, okay? (Shakes his head) But it's not going to happen (walks away).
Niall: (sighs).
Olly: Um...

🎗🎗🎗

Harry: (rushes into the kitchen; slumps against the refrigerator and just stays there with his eyes closed; squeezes his eyes tightly not wanting the tears to escape them; He tells himself that it's okay... he's happy if Louis is happy; gets up; opens the fridge to grab a beer; startled by a sudden noise) What the hell!?
Olly: (giggles) God you're jumpy...
Harry: (glares at him) What do you want now? (Looks away) Aren't you supposed to be with Louis...
Olly: (grins) Yeah I am.
Harry: (rolls his eyes; annoyed and jealous).
Olly: (continues) But... I thought you could use some help...
Harry: (snorts) I can get the beer myself thank you.
Olly: (giggles) Not the beer... (gets serious) With Louis...
Harry: (slams him against the fridge; his hand on his throat; snarls) I wanna punch you so bad... (eyes his alarmed face up and down; releases him) But I won't... Cause Louis likes you... (turns away) And you make him happy...
Olly: (coughing) Wait...
Harry: (shakes his head) I won't come in your way... Just take care of him-
Olly: (to himself; confused) What the fuck?
Harry: (growls) And if you ever think of hurting him-
Olly: Whoa whoa whoa wait a second now! (Furrows his eyebrows) Lou and I aren't together... We're just friends.
(walks up to Harry; chortling) Oh my God... You thought... (laughs).
Harry: (emotionless) Laugh again and I'll rip your head off.
Olly: (stops; eyes widen) Gosh that was so hot. (Giggles at Harry's mortified reaction). You seriously thought Louis would even glance at someone who is not you?
Harry: (sighs) But... he's always laughing when he's with you... (he knows he sounds pathetic but he doesn't give a fuck at the moment) He doesn't talk to me at all... he talks to you...
Olly: (shakes his head) He talks to me about you...
Harry: W-what?
Olly: (eyes him) You're so hot... but you can be so stupid...
Harry: (feels a bit awkward under the gaze) Um...
Olly: (grins) Come on. I have an awesome plan...

🎗🎗🎗

Liam: There you a-are... (trails off when he sees Olly and Harry together).
Harry: (sits down; pulls Olly beside him) What are we playing?
Niall: (already aware of the plan; grinning) Truth or dare...
Olly: Oohhh I'm in. (Looks at Louis who is sitting in the couch). What about you Lou?
Louis: Nah... I'll watch (eyes waver between Harry and Olly in confusion).
Zayn: (also eyeing them; shrugs) Alright. Little Mix are too drunk at the moment... So it's just us and these loosers.
Luke: (hits him) Piss off.
Mike: (chuckles).
Ashton: I'll start I'll start!
And that's how the game goes on and on...
Louis: (eyeing both Olly and Harry who seem to be getting on really well; annoyingly well... He knows Olly sorta has a huge crush on Harry... well he has a huge crush on all the hot boys on campus... but still. He can feel his blood pressure rising seeing Olly shamelessly flirt with Harry and Harry being an oblivious fool...)
Zayn: (yawns) Guys... let's wrap it up...
Luke: (whines) But I wanna play...
Niall: (yawns aswell) You know what... I'm sticking with Zee... (rubs his eyes).
Everyone agrees...
Louis: (relieved) Alright... Olly come on... Let's go home...
Olly: But... (whines) Harry promised he'll let me do body shots on him!
Louis: (eyes widen) W-what?
Olly: It's a once in a life time chance Lou! (Beaming in joy) I get to... (jumps squealing) Oh gosh I think I'll come in my pants just by seeing his abs.
Louis: (eyes him in disbelief; how dare he...)
Harry: (biting his lip; unsure) Um Olly...
Olly: Shush... (whispering to Harry but Louis hears him well and clear) Don't worry... Louis said he wants nothing to do with you... So don't feel guilty. (Jumping) Come on remove your shirt.
Zayn and Liam look at them in shock while Niall is trying to hold in his laughter at Louis' mortified expression.
Harry: (sighs; looks down; starts unbuttoning his shirt and lies on the counter; extremely unsure now but Niall starts pouring the tequila and places the lemon in his mouth; he can see how horrified and angry Louis looks; What if the plan backfires and Louis starts hating him even more).
Olly: (sneaks a glance at Louis; dips in drinking the tequila; and slowly slides up licking Harry's torso in a painfully slow manner; if he's doing this he better enjoy it.)
Louis: (clenches his so hard, his knuckles turn white; marches towards them; yanks Olly away earning a sound of protest from him; he pulls Harry up and drags him away, angrily).
Olly and Niall start laughing as soon as they're gone... Liam and Zayn raise their eyebrows,
Zayn: You guys did this on purpose?
Olly: (nods) I knew Louis would get jealous...
Liam: (laughs) Hope they both solve the problem like adults now...

🎗🎗🎗

Louis: (locks the room door).
Harry: (smiling) Lou- Ow!
Louis: (furious as hell; throwing anything he can get at Harry) Fuck you!
Harry: (starts laughing) Lou stop- (gets hit by a book) Listen to m- (a pencil holder hits him in the head) Plea- (a dirty sock falls on his face).
Louis: (has run out of things to throw; walks upto him angrily; starts hitting his chest) You bastard! How dare you let him do that to you! (Harry is laughing and trying to hold Louis' wrists; Louis struggles; both them falling on the floor) You think this is funny!? You fucking-
Harry: (Louis is not heavy at all; so he easily sits up and holds Louis' hips steady; laughing) It was planned Lou... (Louis stops hitting) We did it to make you jealous....
Louis: (looks at Harry for a second before slapping him hard).
Harry: (holds his cheek; in pain; scared that Louis is angry) Lou... I'm-
Louis: (cuts him off with a small peck on his lips).
Harry: (taken by surprise; looks into Louis' eyes for any sign of doubt before he lunges forward capturinghis lips; the kiss is bruising; full of want).
Louis: (kisses back feverishly; tilts his head to deepen the kiss).
Harry: (he can't believe this is happening; he lets Louis do whatever he wants).
Louis: (pushes Harry to the floor, so that he's lying on his back; straddles; he sucks harshly on Harry's neck and his bare chest hoping to leave a large mark; growls) Your mine...
Harry: (breathless) I'm yours... Only yours...
Louis: (after he's satisfied with his work he goes back to kiss Harry's lips again; this time it's passionate; they both just savour the moment, how their lips fit like a puzzle and how amazing it feels to be in each others arms again; pulls away before hiding his face in the crook of Harry's neck).
Harry: (trying to catch his breath; feels exhilarated; a smile permanently fixed on his face; they just had an extremely hot snogging session on the floor; he kissed Louis and Louis kissed back; just a few moments back this seemed like a distant dream... he's on cloud nine until his thoughts are knocked out by a sob; immediately sits up with Louis on his chest; concerned; cups Louis' face making him face him).
Louis: (has tears brimming his eyes; looks away trying to mask his sobs).
Harry: (extremely worried now; caresses his cheek) Baby... are you hurt... (lifts Louis' chin making him look up) Did I hurt you...
Louis: (shakes his head; tears rolling down his cheek).
Harry: (panicky; peppers his face with sweet kisses) Baby what is it?
Louis: (chokes a sob) Please don't leave me again Harry...(looks at him; crying) I don't think... (shakes his head) I don't think I'm strong enough t-to handle that...
Harry: (shakes his head; also beginning to tear up) No baby... I won't... (he feels angry at himself for making Louis feel this way; angry at himself for hurting Louis all this time)...
Louis: (scared; wraps his arms tightly around Harry; not feeling too assured).
Harry: (kisses his forehead; eyes wet) I love you...
Louis: (immediately looks up; shocked) W-wha-
Harry: (wipes his tears gently; looks into Louis eyes longingly) You don't know how badly I've wanted to utter those words... (kisses Louis softly) You'll never know how badly I've wanted to kiss these lips... (looks into Louis' eyes) You'll never know how much I love you Lou... But I'll show you... I'll keep showing you till the day my heart stops beating... Baby I'll love you forever...
Louis: (touched; caresses Harry's cheek affectionately; before placing a kiss on his nose) I love you... so much...

♥️♥️♥️

(A/N):

This is not the end...
This is not the end...
There is an EPILOGUE ;)

Hope you liked it 🥺

Please share your thoughts and also don't forget to vote❣❣❣