Chapter 55

Harry: Tim?
Tim: I saw Louis.
Harry: (stands up immediately; grabs his collar; suspicious; growls) What?
Tim: (raises his hands in defense) I mean no harm! I actually wanted to thank you... (Harry raises an eyebrow) ... for not pressing charges. All my life I've been jealous of you... and I wanted to be better than you. But never in my life have I thought of killing you... That's insane! (Sighs) I just wanted to scare you and your friend that day but Jeremy had other plans. (Looks at Harry; genuine) I'm sorry for what happened Harry...
Harry: (releases him; sighs) It's okay I guess...
Tim: Let me help you find him...
Harry: (smiles and nods).
Tim: Have you checked the backyard? First floor?
Harry: This house has a backyard? (Groans) Shit I didn't. (Pulls Tim's arm) Let's go.
Tim: Harry.
Harry: (stops; looks at him questioning).
Tim: Jeremy's at the party...
Harry: (eyes widen; worry and rage fill his chest) You check the first floor and I'll check the backyard...

🎗🎗🎗

A few moments back:

Louis: (sitting on the counter; sipping his drink, a frown evident on his face; he knows that he's acted cold towards Harry... All those times when Harry followed him around, he acted harsh. But now Harry wasn't anywhere to be seen and he feels sad... Don't get him wrong, he'll never forgive Harry... But the thought that Harry might've given up on him makes his eyes sting with tears forming and blurring his vision; places his drink down; cringes when his head hurts; a feeling he's become familiar with; decides to go home; almost out of the house when he feels himself being yanked by someone) What the-
Jeremy: (drags Louis very quickly; now in a secluded area; slams him against the wall) Hey Louis. Ya miss me?
Louis: (eyes widen; freezes due to the proximity).
Jeremy: (has a firm grip on him) You know... I'm used to always getting what I want. Each and every time (grins evilly) either persuasively or forcefully... (growls; tightening his grip) But you... (snickers) You dainty little shit... had always managed to squeeze your way out of my hold. (Laughs dryly before growling) But not today. (Licks Louis' jaw; Louis stands there, shell shocked, completely frozen; Jeremy starts nipping the delicate skin, his hands on either side of Louis' face, trapping him).
Harry: (runs to the backyard; out of breath; eyes fall on the two figures against the wall and soon recognizes; growls) GET THE FUCK OFF HIM!
Jeremy: (looks at him, hands still trapping Louis; snarls) Styles...
Harry: (grits through his teeth) Get. Off. Of. Him.
Jeremy: (snickers; yanks Louis; now holding him, his back to his chest; lips to his ear) Aww looks like your boyfriend's here... (grins) Alone...
Harry: (shakes his head) You're sick! You need help!
Jeremy: (nods) You're right. And your boyfriend's gonna help me. He's gonna take real good care of me (smiles evilly; takes a few steps backwards, dragging Louis). (Teasing) I can't believe you'd come alone to save your pretty damsel from me.
Harry: Who said I'm alone?
Jeremy: (furrows his eyebrows) Wha- (is knocked out; falls on the ground unconscious; Louis falls on his knees).
Tim: (eyeing Jeremy) Not cool at all dude.
Harry: (rushes to Louis; holding him in his arms) Lou?
Louis: (still in a state of shock; face emotionless; stares at Harry).
Harry: (has deja-vu; rubs Louis back) You're okay baby... (kisses his frozes hands) I got you...
Louis: (tears falling down his cheek; clearly having an attack; whimpers).
Harry: (bits him lip; emotional; he can't believe he let that happen; hugs Louis closely; softly kissing his cheek while warming him up; starts rocking him gently when Louis clutches his shirt and cries in his chest; looks up at Tim with gratitude) T-thank you...
Tim: (curtly nods; smiles at the sight in front of him; the sight of true love warming his heart; decides to leave them alone; looks around; confused) Where's Jeremy?
Harry: (shakes his head; looks at the Louis, who's now asleep; safe in his arms) I don't care...

🎗🎗🎗

Lottie: (opens the door; gasps) Oh my God! Is he okay?
Harry: (Has Louis in his arms; decides not to tell her) Yeah... he's asleep.
Lottie: (eyes him up and down; shakes her head) Why are you doing this?
Harry: Um...
Lottie: He's been through enough already.
Harry: (looks down guiltily) I know...
Lottie: (angry; raising her voice) No. You don't. Do you know how he cried the day you left? (Frustrated) It was so bad that we couldn't let him come here alone.
Harry: (biting his lips) M'sorry.
Lottie: (continues) Now that he's trying so hard to forget you, you keep following him around!? What the hell Harry? I think you've made it pretty clear that you want nothing to do with him, so why won't you leave him alone?
Harry: (whimpers) I just want him safe?
Lottie: (shakes her head in disbelief) Why?
Harry: (glances at Louis in his arms; doesn't say anything; looks down).
Lottie: (realizes; blinks) Oh my God... y-you-
Harry: I need to go home. (Walks past her into the house and into Louis' room).
Lottie: (confused; sighs).
Harry: (places Louis carefully on the bed; brushes Louis' fringe aside, something he always used to do; looks at Louis' beautiful face, his long eyelashes, his cute button nose, his thin pink slightly parted lips; sighs heavily; his eyes fall on the reddish brown bruise forming on his jaw were Jeremy harshly bit; a strange sense of possession fills him and he leans forward to kiss the spot; wants to possibly just wipe off the fact that someone else's lips were on his Lou's skin; but stops himself and shakes his head; No, he can't do that; turns to walk away but stops; eyes widen).
Louis: (had grabbed his arm; exhausted; voice soft) Haz... (Harry looks at his arm) Stay...
Harry: (voice shaky) I-I... okay... (sits beside him).
Louis: (tightens his grip; slipping back to slumber) Don't leave me...
Harry: (gently caresses his cheek; biting his lip; shakes his head and pulls his hand out of Louis' hold) I'm sorry. (Runs out).
Morning...
Louis: (stirs awake; tries to reach out for Harry, sits up quickly).
Lottie: (sitting beside him; sighs) He left Lou...

🎗🎗🎗

The day of the practical test:

Mr.Moore: Good morning dear students! We are all gathered here to witness our Five teams compete against eachother. This is an important test and will heavily affect your total points. The chosen team will be announced later. I wish you all a very good luck. Mr.Winston will now establish the rules.
Mr.Winston: (clears his throat) This will be a one on one test so that the power and will of each member is tested. Every team will have a go against eachother. No harsh gaming. If you make your opponent step out of the gaming circle, your team gets a point. And the team with the highest score wins. We have evaluated your powers and have decided against which member you'll play against. So I hope you're all clear (students nod confidently). The tournament starts in ten minutes...

(A/N):

Brace yourselves for the upcoming chapters!

What are your thoughts on this chapter? Jeremy? Tim?

Harry?

Hope you enjoyed! Please vote and comment your thoughts below️❣️❣️❣️