Chapter 49

WARNING: Mature content

Harry gently lifts Louis, bridal style and walks into his room. It was nearing midnight and Christmas carols could be heard. He places Louis on the bed and Louis soon cups Harry's face with both his hands kissing him passionately... he would never get enough of this. His hands slip under Louis' shirt caressing his soft skin as he slowly lifts it. Soon Louis' shirt was lying across the room and Harry pulled away for a second to just admire the beautiful boy. Louis quickly wrapped his arms around himself feeling insecure making Harry shake his head. He pushes Louis onto the bed and starts kissing the area below his collar bone making Louis moan in pleasure. Harry pulled away slightly and looked into Louis' eyes...

Harry: You're absolutely beautiful...

Harry dips down to his nipple and places a small kiss on it. He then trails down to Louis' huge scar below his left chest and starts sucking the area...

Harry: Absolutely beautiful.

Louis could feel himself growing. Harry was making him all bothered.

Harry slowly and seductively trailed down, his tongue licking the skin, leaving a fat stripe on Louis' torso and Louis could feel his insides doing somersaults. Harry was now kissing all over his body, just like he said he wanted to, a few days ago when he saw Louis' scars.

Louis whimpered when Harry's lips brushed his v-line. And Harry looked up. He looked up silently asking permission. Louis nodded biting his lip and that was enough for Harry. He took Louis' pants off quickly but gently and kissed the inside of his thigh while looking at him with his piercing green eyes. And Louis had never felt so vulnerable; so content. He pulled Harry up and kissed him again, the feeling of Harry's lips on his, now familiar and started tugging on his shirt. Harry got the signal and helped Louis get it off.

When Harry was finally shirtless, Louis let his hands roam all over his body trying to memorize each and every curve. Harry was truly God's finest work, Louis decided. Harry pinned Louis' arms above his head as he connected their lips again, only this time it made was messy.

Louis couldn't take it anymore. He wanted Harry. He loved Harry so much, he was willing to put all his trust in him and was willing to offer himself completely. It was an extremely hard decision for Louis, after everything that's happened to him... but he was sure now. He whimpered and Harry as if reading his mind pulled away.

Harry pulled Louis' boxers off, leaving Louis completely naked, except for the sapphire pendant that hung around his neck.Louis took a deep breath as Harry slowly spread his legs.

Harry: I need to spread you open... So that it doesnt hurt much...
Louis: (nods weakly).

Aware that there is no lube in the house, Harry sucks on his fingers, wetting them nicely. He presses one finger first against Louis' entrance and slowly pushes it in but stops when Louis hisses. He only starts moving again when Louis gives him a nod. Soon Harry was adding a third finger, spreading him gently. Louis wanted Harry close, he wanted Harry inside him.

Louis: (whimpers) Harry... please...

Harry gave Louis a small nod and stripped quickly, and God... Louis could only stare. Both of them were completely naked now; both of them completely vulnerable, a sight for each other's eyes only.

Harry kissed Louis' ankle before bending both his knees over his chest and hovered over him. He looked intently into Louis' eyes and Louis blushed intensely but his face scrunched when Harry pushed his tip down his hole. Harry immediately stopped, worried but Louis asks him to go on. Harry was also painfully hard, how could he not be when someone as gorgeous as Louis was beneath him, so he had to physically stop himself from pounding into him. He kept kissing the corner of Louis' mouth whenever he made a pained expression. When he was finally fully in, Louis hugged Harry close wrapping his legs around his waist and Harry just stayed there without moving, both of them just loving the intimacy.

And when they couldn't take it no more, Harry began moving slowly letting Louis adjust to the feeling. And Louis felt ecstatic. He dug his nails into Harry's back wanting more. Harry had his face in the crook of Louis' neck as he thrusted into him. It wasn't fast. It wasn't rough. It wasn't fucking.

And Louis knew this. Harry wasn't just fucking him. He was making love... They were making love. Harry might never say those three words Louis oh so badly wanted to hear, but he was showing him. Every single thrust was slow and deep... full of love. Louis' soft moans filled the room as Harry kissed his jaw while thrusting in. It wasn't in the slightest bit, rushed. Harry wanted to savour each and every second of this incredible time. He wanted every single detail etched in his memory... he wanted this moment carved on his heart.

He lifted Louis' legs and placed them on his shoulder, changing the angle and deepening the thrusts. Louis could feel fireworks in his stomach. He was in pure bliss. He was sure Harry was belly deep in him as he kept pulling him closer. Harry picked up the pace, hitting the right spot each time, sending Louis close to his release. Louis kept moaning Harry's name and Harry loved the way it rolled out of his tongue. Both of them were close, Harry kept pounding into Louis and Louis was starting to see stars. His mind was clouded and only one thought kept circling in his mind.

'Harry was making love to him... His Harry...'

He spurted white strings all over his stomach, followed by Harry who filled Louis' hole with his cum. Harry fell on top of him, breathless, Louis' heartbeat calming him down. Louis was in euphoria and was slowly blacking out, he didn't even realise when he said it...

Louis: I love you...
Harry: (eyes snap open; that's when it dawns on him... He just had sex with Louis.) Fuck. (He quickly pulls away.) No no no no (pulls his hair frantically cursing himself; quickly grabs a towel and cleans; his eyes fall on Louis).
Louis: (passed out; lips red and swollen; his hair is messy and wet but it fall beautifully on his forehead. He looked effortlessly beautiful.)
Harry: (bites his lip; takes the towel and wipes Louis' stomach gently; crawls upto his face and just stares for a few seconds, eyes brimming with tears) I'm sorry Lou... (pushes his hair away and presses his lips on his forehead; a few tears drops fall on Louis' face which he wipes off; his chest hurts and his whole body feels weak and it physically hurts him) I'm so sorry...

🎗🎗🎗

Louis: (stirs up; the bright light through the curtains falling on his eyes; he sits up rubbing his eyes; groans feeling a sting in his bum, the memories of the night before flooding his mind; a smile makes its way to his lips and he couldn't stop it; he hid his face with a pillow not knowing why he was feeling so shy yet so happy... he just had sex... with Harry. And it was so beautiful and pure. He looked beside him, but Harry wasn't there. So he got up to see if Harry was in the kitchen. The thought of Harry making breakfast made him smile even wider. He was confused when Harry wasn't there either... A strange feeling crept into his stomach) Harry? (He runs all over the house yelling) Harry!? (But Harry was nowhere. He walks back into his room hoping Harry would walk out of the bathroom... but no. Instead his eyes fell on the cupboard. Harry's clothes... missing. A small sob comes out of his mouth which he quickly covers up and drags himself into the bathroom and stands in front of the mirror looking at his reflection. He feels sick. Tears drip down his face which he wipes off furiously, trying to calm himself down.  Every breath; Every touch; Every kiss, he could remember very clearly and it made his skin crawl. He squeezes his eyes shut, biting his lip harshly hoping his chest would stop hurting. He is trying so hard not to break down. He wishes he could just forget everything. He wishes he could forget he ever met Harry. He looks up and his eyes fall on the huge love bite under his collar bone, he can still feel the way Harry's teeth grazed the area, his warm breath against his skin and that was the last straw. He couldn't take it anymore. He crumbles down bawling).
Lottie: (Had just entered the house; rushes to Louis' room when she hears him) Lou!? (Runs upto him and holds him) Oh my God! Lou what happened? .
Louis: (clutches her shirt tightly and just sobs) Make it stop... it hurts so much... make it stop...
Lottie: (worried) Lou... what are you saying? Are you hurt?
Louis: (whimpers) He left...

♥️♥️♥️

(A/N):

It hurt me to actually write this...

Please share your thoughts...

Comment below💙💚