Chapter 25

Louis: (doesn't say anything; his gaze not leaving Harry)
Luke: (sighs; places his hand on Louis' shoulder; squeezes it) Take care bro. (Leaves)
Random guy: (pulling Harry upstairs)
Harry: (laughing while stumbling; makes eye contact with Louis before going upstairs into a room).
Louis: (sad sigh; looks at the alcohol bottle; about to gulp it)
Jeremy: I wouldn't do that.
Louis: (turns to look at him) I'm not you.
Jeremy: (chuckles)  I know but you see...(takes the bottle from Louis' hand) This is really strong. Don't let it touch your tongue while drinking it. (Sips it before handing it over to Louis).
Louis: Now I don't want it.
Jeremy: (laughs; extends his hand) Jeremy. (Louis doesn't respond.) You are...?
Louis: (sighs; shakes his hand) I'm Louis...

🎗🎗🎗

Liam × Zayn:
(Both quite drunk)
Liam: Come on Zee loosen up!
Zayn: (sulking) I'm not in the mood. (Sees Harry with the bloke)
Liam: (follows his gaze; sighs) Zee just... come on let's dance. (Gets up)
Zayn: (incredulous) Go away.
Liam: (shakes his head; pulls Zayn up) Come on Zayn. It'll help take your mind of of this.
Zayn: (sighs) Fine...
Liam starts dancing goofily in an attempt to make Zayn laugh. It works. Now they're bodies are pressing together as they dance...
Liam: (flustered) Niall's been gone for long. We should go check him.
Zayn: (shakes his head) I don't care Li! (Puts his arms around Liam's neck) I don't wanna be anywhere but here.
Liam: (smiles) Me too Zee.
Zayn: Argh... I'm so jealous of him.
Liam: (sees where Zayn is looking; sighs) You have no reason to be Zee. He means nothing to Harry.
Zayn: (not listening to Liam; deep in thought; suddenly) Kiss me.
Liam: (eyes widen; shocked) Wha... I..
Zayn: (presses his lips against Liam.)
Liam: (still in shock; but starts kissing back.)
Zayn: (pulls away grinning) I know what to do!
Liam: (still hazy; confused) What?
Zayn: I have to make Harry jealous Li!
Liam: (If Liam's heart wasn't already broken, you could've heard it crumble now)
Zayn: Lili please! You have to help me... (whines) Do you not love me?
Liam: (tears threatening to fall; quickly wipes it off) Ofcourse I'll help you. What do you want me to do?
Zayn: (slurry) We should fake date! Now kiss me kiss me..(leans in; passes out)
Liam: (catches him; sighs) I love you so much Zee.

🎗🎗🎗

MATURE CONTENT:

Random guy (Ben):  (unbuttoning Harry's shirt)
Harry: (helps him take it off; pushes him to the bed)
Ben: Ah Harry you're so hot...
Harry: (growls) Shut up and get on your knees.
Ben: (obligues; starts sucking Harry off)
Harry: (throws his head back grunting; somewhat unfocused; orders) That's enough. On the bed, hands and knees.
Ben: (nods; does as he's told)
Harry: (something strange creeps into his stomach. He remembers Louis' hurt eyes when he saw him across the hall; growls. He is doing this to not think about Louis. But Louis always finds a way to enter his thoughts. 'That beautiful bastard'. He thrusts in as he thinks this.)
Ben: (moans loudly in both pain and pleasure)
Harry: ('Damn his beautiful eyes'; another thrust. 'Damn his thin red lips'; another thrust. He pulls out almost entirely, 'Damn him for making me fall', slams to the guy hitting his prostrate.)
Ben: (moans Harry's name loudly as he comes all over the sheets)
Harry: (pulls out and jerks himself to the thought of Louis, also comes; collapses on the bed; mutters) Damn him! (Gets up; puts his clothes; leaves the room).

~
Louis: (laughing) That's so stupid.
Jeremy: Piss off!
Louis: (sticks out his tongue)
Jeremy: (leans in slightly)
Louis: (eyes widen; freezes)
Jeremy: (puts his hand on Louis' waist; lips almost brushing; suddenly is being pulled away.) Hey!
Harry: (raises his finger) Don't touch him.
Louis: (still frozen)
Jeremy: (crosses his arms) You have no right Harry.
Harry: And you sure got no right to kiss him.
Jeremy: That's for him to decide. He didn't push me away so you back off! (Pushes Harry)
A crowd has formed around them.
Harry: (anger seeps in; his hands start flaming).
Jeremy: (taunts him) He's not yours Harry. I can do whatever I want to him. I can touch him anywhere I want.
I can kiss hi- (falls back)
Harry: (fists him) Shut your filthy mouth!
Jeremy: (wipes the blood from his mouth) It's the truth Harry. I can do-
Harry: (almost going to explode; clenches his eyes shut) Shut up! Shut up!
Jeremy: Stop embarrassing yourself Harry. He clearly wanted to kiss me and you're just so pathetic you couldn't bear seeing it.
Harry: (that was the last straw; but his flames die down suddenly; turns to see)
Louis: (awoken from the trance; holds Harry's hand; to Jeremy.) I wasn't going to kiss you. You caught me off guard. Goodbye Jeremy. (Pulls Harry away with him, out of the house.)
Harry: (gives Jeremy one last glare and leaves with Louis.)
Louis: Thanks.
Harry: (pulls Louis to the pavement; slams him against the wall) What were you thinking Louis?
Louis: (unaffected) What?
Harry: That was Jeremy Grey. He's known for harassing people.
Louis: Oh. I didn't know that. He seemed nice at first.
Harry: (shakes his head; releases him but doesn't move away) Thank God I was there.
Louis: (drunk and shady) How did you have time to notice others anyway? I thought you were busy fucking someone.
Harry: I was. (Louis scoffs) But you aren't just any other person to me Lou...
Louis: (looks Harry in the eye) You can't say that Harry.
Harry: (confused) What?
Louis: (pushes him slightly; starts walking) You can't say things like that Harry. You can't just say these things and expect me not to fall.
Harry: (freezes; looks at Louis in shock) You..
Louis: (shakes his head; tries to walk away; stumbles)
Harry: (quickly catches him)
Louis: (clutching Harry's shirt to balance; whispers) Please don't run away because I said that Harry. I promise we can be just friends. I promise. (Pulls Harry closer) Please Harry...
Harry: (doesn't know what to say) Lou I...Lou? (Looks at Louis)
Louis: (passed out)
Harry: (sighs; lifts him bridal style; walks to his street. Desperately wants to take Louis to his bed and cuddle with him but decides against it as Louis had already spent last night and his mom might be worried. Carries him to Louis' house; rings the bell)
Random voice: Coming! (Opens the door)
Harry: (eyes widen in shock and confusion) Mr.Moore??

♥️♥️♥️

(A/N)

Short chapter, but hope you like it...