Chapter 36

WARNING: Mentions of RAPE

Little Italy

Liam: Zee...
Zayn: (on his phone doing God knows what; doesn't look up) Hmm?
Liam: (sighs) Will you atleast look at me?
Zayn: (huffs; looks up uninterested) Wha?
Liam: Don't you think we should order something?
Zayn: (back to his phone) No.
Liam: (stern) Zee.
Zayn: (rolls his eyes; looks up; grumbles) I'm not hungry. You can eat if you want.
Liam: Zayn I know you're  hungry. You always eat your lips when you're hungry.
Zayn: (stops biting the inside of his mouth; can't help the smirk that makes it's way to his face) I eat my lips?
Liam: (smiles shaking his head) Yes. (Puts the Menu card in front of Zayn) Now order something before you make them bleed.
Zayn: (smiles; puts his phone down; crosses his arms leaning back) I told you Payno. I'm not hungry.
Liam: (rolls his eyes) Fine I'll order for you then...
Zayn: Wha-
Liam: (signals the waitress) Excuse me?
Waitress: Would you like to place your order sir?
Liam: Yes. Um... one chicken parmigiana for myself and one alfredo chicken pasta for my lovely boyfriend here (smirks at Zayn) oh and make it penne. My boyfriend absolutely despises Spaghetti.
Waitress: (smiles) Order'll be up in 10 minutes. (Walks away).
Zayn: (chuckles shaking his head) I hate you.
Liam: No you don't.
Zayn: (shakes his head smiling) I fucking hate you. (Liam pouts) fucking hate you and your puppy eyes.

Outskirts of the city:

Harry: I've never seen this place my whole life! How did you find it?
Louis: (shrugs) I just did.
Harry: Alright Mr. I'm not gonna tell Harry what we're gonna do for the night... What are we gonna do for the night?
Louis: (smiles) You dork.
Harry: (crosses his arms; huffs) Tell me Louis!
Louis: (wants to carry on messing with Harry cause seriously... his pouty face is just... so adorable. But decides against it because Harry's smile is just... breathtaking; sighs and points to the bag that he had been carrying).
Harry: (looks where he is pointing; walks to the bag and picks it up) Ice Skates?
Louis: Shhh. (Walks towards the lake).
Harry: (quickly runs behind him) What are you doing?
Louis: (leans towards the lake; as soon as his fingers touch the lake, it starts freezing inch by inch at first, but rapidly after a few seconds.)
Harry: (watches in awe as the whole lake turns to thick ice).
Louis: (adds few snowmen by the sides of the lake and decorates the nearby trees with ice; Admires his work and turns to Harry who is looking around with his mouth wide open and his eyes glistening). What d'you think?
Harry: (looks at Louis; bites his lip) It's beautiful...
Louis: (smiles) Well there's only one thing left... (lifts his iceskates).
Harry: (looks down at the skates in his hands) Uh... It's been a while.
Louis: (already halfway through tying his lace) Oh come on! Atleast you know how to skate. (stands up and wobbles) I can't even stand with these things on!
Harry: (sighs; puts his skates on; looks at Louis) Lou... I don't think-
Louis: (trying to walk; failing miserably as he sways left and right) No no no. (Zips his lips) Shush. (Walks past Harry) I promise you it's gonna be (wobbles almost falling on his face) Fu-uunnnn.
Harry: (snickers) I'm already having fun.
Louis: (groans and places his foot on the ice. He then slowly lifts the other foot and balances) Oh my God. (Squeals) I did ittttt... woah (wobbles)
Harry: (sighs chuckling; makes his way to Louis and steadies him). Are you okay now. Can I let go?
Louis: Yeah yeah...
Harry: (takes his hand off).
Louis: (slips) Noooo!! (Grips Harry's jumper; forehead in Harry's stomach) Do not let go!
Harry: (sighs; lifts him up) Here hold my hands.
Louis: (nods and does as told; looks down; wobbles).
Harry: (steadies him) Lou! Look at me okay? Don't look down. Just... look at me. Talk to me...
Louis: Okayy... So... Hi Harold. How are you?
Harry: (gives Louis a 'seriously' look) Well I'm fine Lewis. (starts skating backwards pulling Louis with him) How are you?
Louis: Well apart from the fact that I almost died minutes ago? (Fake grins) Splendid.
Harry: (chuckles; now in the middle of the ice lake) If you're so bad at ice skating then why did you come up with this idea? We could have gone somewhere else..
Hell we could've stayed home and watched Netflix.
Louis: (bites his lip) Because you love ice skating...
Harry: (pause; quietly) You remembered?
Louis: Ofcourse I did Harold.
Harry: (a smile slowly makes it's way to his face; looks down).
Louis: (leans in; teasing) Is that? Omg! Is that a smile I see?
Harry: (gives an unimpressed look; let's go of Louis hands).
Louis: (falls on his butt) Ouch! You Bastard!
Harry: (throwing his head back and laughing; legs either side of Louis' head; tsks)
Louis: (grabs both his legs and shakes it vigorously making Harry fall down aswell; laughs)
Harry: (hits Louis' sides twice before tickling him to death).