♡ THANK YOU ♡

♡♡♡
▪▪▪

To everyone who's made it this far, thank you for going on this journey with Ten aka Beckett 'Springs' Blake. Things weren't easy for her, nor were they for this writer of hers, but this part of her journey is officially at its end (does this imply a sequel? Hmm...🤔).

So, how was it? Did you enjoy the story? Love certain parts? Hate others? Were there moments you skimmed, or you felt taken out of the story? Maybe you just have some opinions you'd like to share, questions to ask, or frustrations to vent. Leave them in the comments people! I LOVE hearing from you guys. No matter what you may say, it helps me become a better writer, and in turn, provide you with better quality stories, when you give voice to your thoughts (or in this case, type them out). I welcome anything you might have to say.

With that, I'll segue poorly into my New Year's Resolution for 2020, which should come as no surprise, is to revise! Revise like crazy. Revise until my eyes bleed, which won't take much considering the revision process, and I don't get along well.

As it stands, I've now got a few completed first drafts and I want to do my best to take those stories to the next level and get them ready for the opportunities being a Wattpad Star has given me. That said, your input would be invaluable throughout that process so please, tell me what you thought and don't hold back.

If you're still here, still reading my rambling, thank you again for reading Liars. The story began as a one-shot for a sci-fi story prompt back in 2016. Since then, it morphed and became its own beast, though it never stopped centering on Ten and her merry band of cockroaches.

I've funneled a lot of snark into Ten, though despite her sass, she still has her weaknesses. She's strong, unwillingly so, and smart when she chooses to use it, though uncertainty bogs down her every step. She doubts herself, her ability to lead and to protect those she cares about, and wonders whether she's a person deserving of love. She's someone I feel a lot of people can relate to and I'm really proud to have written her story down. Finally, she can stop screaming inside my head for me to finish. Ah, the silence! (J/k. I have a ton more characters, new and old, yelling at me to write/continue their stories. It's neverending)

▪▪▪

Happy New Year, All! It's 2020! Holy Cannoli! A new decade! °-°

Much Love, Everyone!

Octavia