MomoJirou - Werewolf (Smut)

(100k Reads Oneshot Suggestion: Halloween Smut)
• Oneshot Rundown: In a world where humans and monsters live together, there lives two roommates who have known each other for a few months. Jirou Kyouka, a werewolf, never brought it up to her human roommate, Yaoyorozu Momo, that she has a...heat...season. What will Yaomomo do when her roommate is driven by horny thoughts? And maybe driven by her own..?

      -Yaomomo's POV-
   It was a cool, autumn afternoon and I had just gotten back from work. Once I reached the front door, I saw the note. At first, I thought it was just gonna be something from a salesperson since Jirou never talks to me, then I noticed it was Jirou's hand writing.
   "Why did she leave a note..?" I thought, "she could of told me once I got home...does she not like talking to me that much?" I read it and once I finished it, my face was red. God, she must of felt horrible writing this. Basically, she was telling me about how her...heat...was starting today and how she felt bad about not telling me sooner. She said she was sorry for not buying her usually items to make it seem like she wasn't horny. She also says that she'll be more emotional and told me not to feel pressured into...fucking her. With that, I went inside.

   "Jirou, I'm home!" I exclaimed as I threw my bag of work items down next to my bed. It was a habit to say that everyday even if everytime she told me to shut up. As soon as I turned around to face her bed, I noticed her laying in her bed, wrapped in blankets.
   "Shut up..." Jirou muttered out in a tired state.
   "Aw..." I said, "someone tired?" I giggled as I teased her. She groaned and burried her face into her pillow.
   "Shut your trap!" She shouted.
   "Fineee," I groaned out, "wanna watch a movie later?"
   "Whatever," she said. That usually means yes if it wasn't her telling me to fuck off.
   "I'll get everything set up!" I exclaimed, happily. I began to get things ready for the movie, little did I know the movie would end up being my least concern.

   By the time we got the movie started, me and Jirou were both comfortable. By that I mean, it took forever to start it. Jirou ended up laying on top of me with her head on my chest as she had a few blankets over us. Was my face red from the heat or how close she was to me..? Hell, I didn't know anymore.

   "Momo, look at me," Jirou said about half way through the movie. I looked at her and she gently grabbed my jaw. I locked eyes with her and all I could see was lust in them. Or was that just my eyes reflecting in hers? The purple haired girl got closer to me until our lips connected and we were kissing. We were kissing. I slid my tounge into her mouth as I wrapped my arms around her waist. Maybe this was going a bit too fast but I didn't care and she didn't seem to want to stop either. We kept out lips connected for as long as possible and once we pulled away she began to pull her shirt off.
   "Momo, I need you to fuck me," Jirou begged, "I know what I wrote on the note just...just please fuck me!" I smirked and pulled her close to me.
   "Gladly."

      -Jirou's POV-
   God, maybe I was too horny. I had convinced Yaomomo into fucking me somehow. I was beyond desperate. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Yaomomo begining to suck and bite at my neck, leaving hickeys. I let out a moan at the sudden feeling. Fuck she was good. I hadn't even noticed her fingers slid down to the rim of my pants and began to pull them off slowly. Painfully, teasingly slow.
   "H-hurry up!" I begged between moans, "please!"
   "Fine," Yaomomo said as she giggled and pulled my pants and panties down. But, the teasing wasn't done yet. Yaomomo smirked as she slowly ran her fingers teasingly slow around my clit. I was sexually frustrated at this point. I ended up bucking my hips, trying to get more into her touch.
   "F-faster," I begged. How horny was I? I didn't know at this point. She giggled at how irritated I was but she went faster anyways.

   I had joked about how slow she was going and less than a second later, I had my face burried into her chest to try and quiet my moans. Fuck she was good.
   "M-Momo don't fucking stop," I moaned out, but it was muffled since I had my face in her chest. She just giggled and went quicker. To think I went from hating this girl to having her fuck me. I moaned loudly as I felt my back begin to arch.
   "M-MOMO HOLY FUCK-" I moaned out before I ended up climaxing on her hand. Not even a second later, I had dragged her into round two.

   I woke up the next morning with barely any memory of last night, but it all came back when a naked, raven haired girl was laying below me with hickeys all over her neck.
   "Did I top her..?" I thought, "pfft...no. My legs feel like jello. She must of done a damn good job at fucking me." I giggled and fell back asleep on her chest.